Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the shit I talk about Apple and it’s products I gotta give them their props

a nigga accidentally washed on of his Iwatches or whatever they called and a pair of airpods

and them things are working perfectly right now

between the titangraphs and the weirdo ass memes... this thread has gone to shit

@King Freeman .... I've been putting it off and trying.. really trying to remain accepting of the different personalities on here but it may be about that time

View attachment 957423

View attachment 957426

You gotta do what you gotta do to maintain your peace. Don't let none of these niggas ruin your posting experience. Get them tf out the way.

16 people on my ignore list. 10 of em don't even post no more. Once you stop feeding them your energy they fail to exist.

For all the shit I talk about Apple and it’s products I gotta give them their props

a nigga accidentally washed on of his Iwatches or whatever they called and a pair of airpods

and them things are working perfectly right now
Lol first time I dropped those new airpods my heart stopped. Picked them up and put them to the light to see if any cracks

Sadly I've dropped them a few times at home already. Makes me not want to go outside with them

Lol first time I dropped those new airpods my heart stopped. Picked them up and put them to the light to see if any cracks

Sadly I've dropped them a few times at home already. Makes me not want to go outside with them
Lol I hate them shits I keep them on deck for when my Beats By Dre Solo Pros die while I’m outside

Lol I hate them shits I keep them on deck for when my Beats By Dre Solo Pros die while I’m outside
The sound is amazing and the noise canceling is great. It's just when I pull them out the case I don't have a great grip and sometimes slip out and fall. Pretty comfortable too

The volume sliding took me some time to figure out. It's got a nice battery life too. I use them and listen to music when I'm not in meetings lol

The sound is amazing and the noise canceling is great. It's just when I pull them out the case I don't have a great grip and sometimes slip out and fall. Pretty comfortable too

The volume sliding took me some time to figure out. It's got a nice battery life too. I use them and listen to music when I'm not in meetings lol
Lol facts I keep some headphones on at all time at work if I’m not interacting w ppl or clients

Watts Club dancers wasn't givin' me no rhythm. I wanted Passion and Willow. Now Body Rock broads??? I was infamous for pullin hoes outta there.

We used to hit Chocolate City every friday. The closing finale was my shit. Used to get mad love in there, no cover, free dances. I got into a fight there, got my windows busted out twice by my bm lmao, hella experiences. Then it was off to the after hrs spots

Man those were some good times.

You gotta do what you gotta do to maintain your peace. Don't let none of these niggas ruin your posting experience. Get them tf out the way.

16 people on my ignore list. 10 of em don't even post no more. Once you stop feeding them your energy they fail to exist.

16? Wow. I only got like 4

We used to hit Chocolate City every friday. The closing finale was my shit. Used to get mad love in there, no cover, free dances. I got into a fight there, got my windows busted out twice by my bm lmao, hella experiences. Then it was off to the after hrs spots

Man those were some good times.

Sounds like my crew at Body Rock. My old boss got me in there at 19 and had the manager, Woody, give me a VIP card. My boss just assumed I was over 21 'cause I drank just like they did whenever we all went out. Used to walk up in there with the crew for free with that card, One of the crew hurled all over a stripper's back while she was givign him a dance, got into it with some niggas 'cause one of my boys was "hoggin" a broad. Got kicked out twice for miscellaneous mischief (grabbin' asses, titties, etc). My boss fucked a stripper in the booth then threw the loaded rubber at one of our old managers that met us there. Shit hit him in the nose and fell in his drink. Couldn't noooooooobody breathe after that shit. Muhfucka pulled the strap and my boss clowned him for being pussy until he put it up.

And then there was Tigers II over on Woodward...

Anyone use cloud storage for their pc? My laptop is dying and I had to quickly back it up. I have an external but windows did something to its backup service and it's not working for me. Needed to store my stuff so I have time to look for a new laptop. Thankfully deals are happening soon

just copy/paste whatever you need. It really ain't that hard.

Dude... do you have a theme or a point you're trying to get at with these posts? I'm trying to understand.

If you really care maybe post a video or interview with these people. Otherwise you're just triggering really sad moments for all of us just for the lulz.
Why don't you do that

What's the issue?

Memes of muppets humping is not cookout thread content imo. I am sure there is a thread for lizzo somewhere in the Candy shop.

Shits annoying, like @Inori said... you can only ignore so much.

I have gotten use to the main ppl here and the randomness of this thread. Not too specific but a good mix of stuff. Some days better than others.

But the general vibe don't be on this type stuff.

Triggering me back to when the site was getting hit with penis pictures randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back