Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you go to a celebrity funeral. I don't think I would. But I guess for famous ppl the fans are like family in some way. I just think of funerals as for people who really knew the person.

Would you go to a celebrity funeral. I don't think I would. But I guess for famous ppl the fans are like family in some way. I just think of funerals as for people who really knew the person.
Nope, funerals are for family and friends. As the family of the celebrity I would close it off to fans.

I don't even go to the funerals of some people I know so nah that ain't happening.

I would not out of respect, I wouldn’t want it televised either. I never cried over celebrity deaths but I do feel bad and very heartbroken. Nipsey Hussle really hurt me, he was a good dude and I enjoyed his music

Yeah I definitely feel Takeoff Funeral is going to be more of a "place to be seen".

They having this in a huge arena...after parties and all that....

But I guess its a Homecoming celebration...

Only if I knew the person pretty well.

This man gets it.

Had a few family members funerals I only went to so people wouldn't ask my mother and siblings where I was at while they're grieving.

Yeah I’ve been to a couple of funerals to support a S/O and even then I felt like an intruder…

Yeah I’ve been to a couple of funerals to support a S/O and even then I felt like an intruder…

Damn an "intruder" that's wild. I've been the support as well and it was cool to me cause I already knew what my job was. It was to keep people from annoying my s/o. I knew when it was time for me to interrupt the convo when her body language would change or she would give me a look. Wasn't my peoples so I didn't really give a fuck how they felt when I stepped in.

Damn an "intruder" that's wild. I've been the support as well and it was cool to me cause I already knew what my job was. It was to keep people from annoying my s/o. I knew when it was time for me to interrupt the convo when her body language would change or she would give me a look. Wasn't my peoples so I didn't really give a fuck how they felt when I stepped in.

Yea the majority of them hadn’t met me yet and I felt a little funny about meeting them in that vulnerable of an environment…not saying they did anything to make me feel unwelcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back