Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this in Walmart the other day. Gotta give dude credit for moving into a different type of space. No other rapper got his own pizza.

20221102_172852.jpg

Memes of muppets humping is not cookout thread content imo. I am sure there is a thread for lizzo somewhere in the Candy shop.

Shits annoying, like @Inori said... you can only ignore so much.

I have gotten use to the main ppl here and the randomness of this thread. Not too specific but a good mix of stuff. Some days better than others.

Damn. Good response. Didn't take the bait.

denw5v2-1226b830-3ae0-415c-8f0b-31e1f91e2b9f.png

Had I been looking for pizza, I would have just to check it out. I walked past it on my way elsewhere.

It's frozen pizza, you don't have to eat it the same day you purchase it. But it is good that you sharing on here. But idk I just feel if we sharing we also gotta put our support there via purchasing black own products.

And it's a $7 pizza ! You couldn't buy it...you stopped pulled out your phone and took a picture

What you buy at Walmart anyways.....?

Last edited:
It's frozen pizza, you don't have to eat it the same day you purchase it. But it is good that you sharing on here. But idk I just feel if we sharing we also gotta put our support their via purchasing black own products.

True, but the day I took that, I knew I didn't have space in my freezer for it. Still don't... But that don't mean I won't cop one day soon. I'll prolly grab one or two for pizza night this week or next.

True, but the day I took that, I knew I didn't have space in my freezer for it. Still don't... But that don't mean I won't cop one day soon. I'll prolly grab one or two for pizza night this week or next.

Aight....hope if taste good😊.It could just his face on it and not really his product..hmmm let me Google this

Yeah it worked :-)

so that's what you wrote???

scust at my advice being used for such fuckery.

diouf1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back