Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s so many photos of women online, so many easily accessible and unavoidable images of women in a provocative nature. Ion know bout y’all man, shits lowered the value being enticed. It’s like living in a city with so many cars on the road, it’s almost exciting to see someone on a bike. Women in a nice outfit is more enticing. I miss the days when this shit wasn’t any and everywhere. Everywhere I go women got it all on display, at the car wash, bent over in spanx so tight that the pussy bulging down and you can see it hanging there. All I did was look up from my car.

In dollar general, titties in my face like im at a strip club, driving down the road to my sub division, boy shorts wit the ass cheeks hangin out the bottom, it was like 69 degrees today. Shits nonsensical..miss the days when you damn near crash cause a thick unicorn was busting out her clothes and it was unique to see a woman wit that much body on display on a drive. Now it’s every woman a pass.

Fucked up thing now is when I see a woman, ion even get turned on like I used to. I immediately just start thinking about what could be wrong wit her. Is this shit by design? Then this design gay as hell. I legit just wanna sit and have a nice conversation with a woman about something stupid, like a cartoon or a book. I just want women to be lame again. Everyone don’t gotta be da badest bitch. If every one the badest then everyone just basic.

It’s like going outside and everyone got on Jordan’s..how special is them shits if everyone got em. What made Jordan’s special was everyone couldn’t get em. If everyone got on Jordan’s, then Reebok Classics become sexy

It’s like going outside and everyone got on Jordan’s..how special is them shits if everyone got em. What made Jordan’s special was everyone couldn’t get em. If everyone got on Jordan’s, then Reebok Classics become sexy
This is facts ……. Back in the day u had to be somebody to have them shits and not get robbed

new Jordans Saturdays were treacherous there was a skating rink were they let teens party it up on Saturdays that bitch used to let out at 11pm

on new Jordans Saturday my mans Would catch the bus at 10:30 to get there by 11 to get him some new Jordans lol fam used to do that shit all the time

lots of niggas went home in socks

As a summer baby it always amazed me at how much I quickly loathe summer out of all of the seasons. The heat, especially the heat during summer THIS YEAR quickly aggravates me. Niggas walk outside and immediately turn into a pool of sweat. Y’all niggas from the south got it cause I could never live there with y’all..

I’m a fall/winter type of cat…October to end of March are my favorite times of the year. When it’s cool/cold you can bundle up..and bundle up with STYLE…when it’s hot? You can walk outside bucket naked and still turn into pot roast. Only downsides to cold weather are of course the snowstorms and if you suffer iron deficiency…but unless you live in Minnesota and avoided your little Flinstones multi-vitamins as a youth you should be aight

It was mid 70’s degrees in NY this whole week and I’m like……..why. It’s November son. It was nice though

This is facts ……. Back in the day u had to be somebody to have them shits and not get robbed

new Jordans Saturdays were treacherous there was a skating rink were they let teens party it up on Saturdays that bitch used to let out at 11pm

on new Jordans Saturday my mans Would catch the bus at 10:30 to get there by 11 to get him some new Jordans lol fam used to do that shit all the time

lots of niggas went home in socks
Not the women here..y’all cool..lol, but else where and everywhere women have just become walking, talking vaginas bruh. I legit get mad sometimes..YOU’RE MORE THAN A SEXUAL OBJECT!!! ..holy shit, tell a joke, write a book..do something else!! (T Payne voice)..lol

Not the women here..y’all cool..lol, but else where and everywhere women have just become walking, talking vaginas bruh. I legit get mad sometimes..YOU’RE MORE THAN A SEXUAL OBJECT!!! ..holy shit, tell a joke, write a book..do something else!! (T Payne voice)..lol

Overly sexualized everything has made you (AND MYSELF) desensitized to sexy women. It’s like I want to find you attractive other then your body with everything poking out. It’s like big boobs and big booty everyone is a 10 (until they speak). Just searching for something different or something special. Damn she got a fat ass vs today *sigh* they all got fat asses, we get it your a bad bitch and whatever yadadadadada

but my horny ass still be drooling

Another high thought I used to have.

Make A Wish Foundation is kinda weird if a kid's favorite wish is to meet their favorite entertainer or celebrity.

Like some kids wanna become a firefighter or some shit and they become an honorary firefighter weeks before they die, that's normal. Or they ask for a specific toy.

But when they wanna meet their favorite celebrity or whatever, it's like a death ritual. Not on some illuminati shit, I mean like a celebration or open mourning of the loss of a young life. They'll join the singer on tour. They go to all the home games of their favorite athlete.

It's a complete celebration and embracing of their eventual death by their favorite person that they have a parasocial relationship with,. The entertainer or athlete takes the place of the local priest or pastor that would come and visit you and pray with your family and bring the community around to mourn with your family. To provide comfort that everything is gonna be in kid. Now we have celebrities doing that.

Sometimes these Make A Wish kids do media and the media is, "Yeah, this kid not gonna make it, but they are sure are brave and love hanging out with The Weeknd."

Everyone cries and shit. It's touching though because celebrities have a way of humanizing someone.

It's a very interesting dynamic and example on how celebrity in a secular society takes on the functions of religious and spiritual leaders.

Anyone use cloud storage for their pc? My laptop is dying and I had to quickly back it up. I have an external but windows did something to its backup service and it's not working for me. Needed to store my stuff so I have time to look for a new laptop. Thankfully deals are happening soon

RIP Heavy D

Dude... do you have a theme or a point you're trying to get at with these posts? I'm trying to understand.

If you really care maybe post a video or interview with these people. Otherwise you're just triggering really sad moments for all of us just for the lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back