Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I mentioned I had a car accident back in July and got it fixed. Had a funny moment last week that I just remembered. So I'm getting an oil change and they're doing one of those inspections. I do the lights and turn signals. Needed a turn signal bulb replaced and got it. They asked me to honk the horn and I did and the shit didn't work. I was like well that's good to know lol

So I don't know if it was from the accident or if it just died. I was laughing when I found out because at the time I was running through examples of how it'd look if I needed it and it didn't work in my head. Guy was looking at me funny and I had to explain it lol

Definitely @Stones

But this nigga @ZMaKEa be coming up with some random ass E! Hollywood Story then tries to flip it into politics/social awareness just to mention how he also used to sniff coke with Rick James while braiding Micki Free’s hair or some shit
I’m not taking homies diatribe seriously til I see a pic of him and Madonna

Mayne, I felt bad for these kids getting yelled at by they old ass daddy because they want extra mayo. I thought it was young dude yelling at his sisters at first.

But then I saw him and the outfit. Tight ass shirt, with skinny jeans and Foamposites with a crusty ass face. I was like oh this is an NYC dude, I forgot they be 45 with lisps and shit sounding like teenagers.

Me and this other dude had to stop and look at breh because we thought he was gonna Ben Gordon his kids.

Then breh woman called and he yelling at her about sauces.

Lol, Tri-State dudes get ran crazy by women. They even bring the Hyena Kingdom mentality out here.

All I wanted was a fucking chicken sandwich and I gotta look out for kids and shit.

Basura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back