Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that a documentary is coming out about how condemnation of homosexuality was put into the Bible in 1946 based off a mistranslation of Greek.

I'm like, majority of the tenets the Bible expouses is a mistranslation or a misunderstanding lol.

You can't convert a book, written and rewritten by dozens, maybe even hundreds of anonymous ancient motherfuckers from Aramaic to Hebrew to Greek to English, decided by a committe of modern motheruckers and expect accuracy. Scholars don't even have the original copy of the Bible.

Lol nobody even have a concept of a sexual orientation until modern times, people were just fucking.

That's why traditions are mostly stupid. And relying on ancient ass books for wisdom and guidance is stupid.

Appreciate the condolences yall. What makes it even crazier is that my other 1st cousin...his brother JUST got outta the hospital after battling covid for almost a year. Smh.

If my mama was alive...this would've hurt her greatly. B/c she pretty much helped raised him and his brothers. Shyt is making me teary eyed just thinkin about it. Just sucks.

Last edited:
Appreciate the condolences yall. What makes it even crazier is that my other 1st cousin...his brother JUST got outta the hospital after battling covid for almost a year. Smh.

If my mama was alive...this would've hurt her greatly. B/c she pretty helped raised him and his brothers. Shyt is making me teary eyed just thinkin about it. Just sucks.
I'm really sorry, IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back