Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple Jacks good fruit loops good tricks was good before they took away te fruit shapes. But Cinnamon Toast Crunch is god tier. Coco puffs is fire too

Smacks and pops are trash af.

Apple Jacks good fruit loops good tricks was good before they took away te fruit shapes. But Cinnamon Toast Crunch is god tier. Coco puffs is fire too

Smacks and pops are trash af.

The Capn Crunch family is GOD TIER
Frosted Flakes is next
Apples Jacks next

If I wanna get super healthy n shit I would eat Raisin Bran…..yeah I said it….raisin bran

As for hot cereal….Peaches N Cream Oatmeal is God sauce….

One of my favorite weed thoughts is questioning the sexual gratification of lesbians.

Like, 15 years ago, I was smoking and I just flat out said it, "Why be a lesbian if you don't like dick but gonna shove dildos up your pussy?" to my lesbian homegirl at the time.

Because like if you a heterosexual man, you don't want dick. If you a heterosexual woman, you don't want pussy. If you gay man, you don't want pussy.

But lesbian women use phallic sex toys and shit. They even get with women who act like dudes and use strap-on. Why get a 5'8 butch when you can get the real thing. Or if they don't, their home base is everyone else's first and second base. That's some wack shit.

Compared to everyone else, lesbian sex is artificial and mechanical.

Being a lesbian is basura. It's cruel punishment from Eros.

My lesbian friend now is married to a man, I guess she figured out being lesbian is unfulfilling.

Last edited:
I like Frosted Flakes, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Apple cinnamon cheerios (I don’t see them any where), and Captain Crunch with Berries

but for breakfast all I eat is fruit and or oatmeal

but today I had some French toast (the frozen kind from eggos)

Here comes Stacey Abrams blaming Black men for her Shrek looking ass for losing elections, saying it's because of a "massive disinformation campaign"...

Lol no bitch, it's because you are a shitty moderate Democrat that is trying to appeal to White suburban women in Metro Atlanta.

You are lucky Black people vote for you at all.

Tired of this blame Black men when I lose shit. Funny when her broke ass made millions upon millions of dollars "protecting" voting rights in GA for 4 years through her NGO.

Blame yourself hoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back