Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man that Love & Hip Hop shit be on the TV when I'm at the gem. I swear every woman on that show looks like a variation of that one muppet chick.

janice.jpg

So, after this unfortunate situation with Takeoff. Are all the people who were in support of "checking in" when folks go to another city still in support of "checking in"?

So, after this unfortunate situation with Takeoff. Are all the people who were in support of "checking in" when folks go to another city still in support of "checking in"?

You don't have to check in if you ain't street dude though.

All this Hip Hop shit and street shit ain't regular Black folks business and I am tired of regular ass Black citizens being dragged into this shit, making it a Black thing.

No it's a street thing.

Let the streets regulate their own bullshit. The problem with Black people on the streets is that they abhor hierarchy, they don't like to listen nobody and honestly, they don't run shit, they don't have no real money and they don't have any power because they don't have any organization.

They always talking about we, when the culture they created bites them ass. Talking about Black people need to do better and this that. Nah motherucker, y'all need to do better.

These stupid ass rappers like to portray themselves as outlaws and criminals, so they tap in to powerless street dudes to get street cred.

And like I said before, Hip Hop came from gang members and gang culture and gang poltiics, they been in it from the inception. They molded the tenants of Hip Hop culture of competition and battling to deter gang violence amongst each other.

This is their baby.

Regular ass Black citizens are talking about something that did not come from them, that they don't have any influence over and trying assume responsibility for it because us Black folks do not understand class and Hip Hop has cultural cache that regular Black people want to take in.

Nah, let the gangs, criminals and rappers fix their shit.

The chickens always come home to roost.

All this Hip Hop shit and street shit ain't regular Black folks business and I am tired of regular ass Black citizens being dragged into this shit, making it a Black thing.

No it's a street thing.

Let the streets regulate their own bullshit. The problem with Black people on the streets is that they abhor hierarchy, they don't like to listen nobody and honestly, they don't run shit, they don't have no money and they don't have any power.

They always talking about we, when the culture they created bites them ass. Talking about Black people need to do better and this that. Nah motherucker, y'all need to do better.

These stupid ass rappers like to portray themselves as outlaws and criminals, so they tap in to get street cred.

And like I said before, Hip Hop came from gang members and gang culture and gang poltiics, they been in it from the inception. They molded the tenants of Hip Hop culture of competition and battling to deter gang violence amongst each other.

This is their baby.

Regular ass Black citizens are talking about something that did not come from them, that they don't have any influence over and trying assume responsibility for it because us Black folks do not understand class.

My comment was about street dudes though.

No it's a street thing.

Let the streets regulate their own bullshit. The problem with Black people on the streets is that they abhor hierarchy, they don't like to listen nobody and honestly, they don't run shit, they don't have no real money and they don't have any power because they don't have any organization.

These stupid ass rappers like to portray themselves as outlaws and criminals, so they tap in to powerless street dudes to get street cred.

This is their baby.

Regular ass Black citizens are talking about something that did not come from them, that they don't have any influence over and trying assume responsibility for it because us Black folks do not understand class and Hip Hop has cultural cache that regular Black people want to take in.

RHQ wasn’t a real street nigga and he had a story about checking in.

Drake ain’t a street dude and he has to check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back