Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me right now because somebody near my office got some fresh hot popeyes smelling so got damn delicious!!!
denzel-washington-door.gif

So Du has a Christina Millian story , u fucked up w Madonna, the one nigga on the IC used to mess w Ciara….

Bruh, I was on cocaine and a testerone stack at the time, which will make you one of the most confident men to ever exist, it will make you crazy as shit too.

So I basically was like, I'ma get Madonna. Madonna loves Black men, I know the parties and shit she be at. I'ma get her. It was early 90s.

I put myself in the situation, got her attention. We talk off and on for a few months.

Got a chance to have sex with her and my soldiers ain't work too well since I was in the middle of post cycle therapy. I took a little coke before hand and I thought I could do some mind over matter shit.

It was one of them shits where it was there but it wasn't there. The job got done on my end though...but she couldn't do hers lol.

She cut me off bruh, I cried for weeks, deep long ass depression. Lol.

Bruh, I was on cocaine and a testerone stack at the time, which will make you one of the most confident men to ever exist, it will make you crazy as shit too.

So I basically was like, I'ma get Madonna. Madonna loves Black men, I know the parties and shit she be at. I'ma get her. It was early 90s.

I put myself in the situation, got her attention. We talk off and on for a few months.

Got a chance to have sex with her and my soldiers ain't work too well since I was in the middle of post cycle therapy. I took a little coke before hand and I thought I could do some mind over matter shit.

It was one of them shits where it was there but it wasn't there. The job got done on my end though...but she couldn't do hers lol.

:yikes1:

Well I ain't the only nigga that blew it. Tupac did too by trying to keep it real because he didn't want Black folks know he fucking with an older famous wealthy White woman and then being insecure that Madonna was out here getting ran thru by brothers in the NBA and Hip Hop world.

You can see the letter he wrote her.

But yeah man that L kinda put me in spiral of self hatred and shit.

Plus Madonna was cool as shit just as a friend. I was tryna fuck her a couple times and be done with it. I didn't know that I would actually like her. Lol, but what rich famous woman wanna deal with a motherfucker like me at the time?

Like she still checked up on me to see how I was doing because of my drug use and shit and kinda got me to not wanna be a drug user lol.

Totally gave off White female savior, I wanna save the hood and Africa vibes but in a cool non-condescending way.

A loving, cool, rich as fuck White woman will make a nigga wanna change his life.

Ffd3utjWQAEn_K1.jpeg

You fucked Madonna? 90s Madonna?

Had to get Amazon involved with my tv delivery because the seller used a service that won't deliver to my apartment. They said they can place it outside the building and I was like if I'm spending this much then that thing better be getting delivered to my door

View attachment 954760

You fucked Madonna? 90s Madonna?

It's not like she was Janet Jackson.

It's Madonna. She was out there if you knew where to look.

Plus I was beautiful. My hair was did. My skin and make up was on point. While cool Black men was wearing jerseys, Nike, Starter jackets, timbs and sneakers. Cool White men where wearing bullshit flannels, guess jeans, and dirty sneakers. I was in European luxury brands, wearing it properly, not loud and gaudy, but like someone that was used to it. I was muscular and hard but slim. I was tall and coordinated. Confident women came and talked to me, I didn't have to talk to them.

90 to 96 I was a beautiful and gorgeous motherfucker. I was always feminine looking and thus attractive but early 90s was my peak because I was still young with a decent size bankroll and connections to have whatever I want.

I intentionally set out to look like someone important and stood out because I wasn't gonna go to the civilian world and be treated like a nobody.

Good scary times.

Welp… Van Hunt gon suck ass for about 2 more albums and then drop the most epic album of his life.

nigga just married Halle Berry.

that divorce album finna be flames.

It's not like she was Janet Jackson.

It's Madonna. She was out there if you knew where to look.

Plus I was beautiful. My hair was did. My skin and make up was on point. While cool Black men was wearing jerseys, Nike, Starter jackets, timbs and sneakers. Cool White men where wearing bullshit flannels, guess jeans, and dirty sneakers. I was in European luxury brands, wearing it properly, not loud and gaudy, but like someone that was used to it. I was muscular and hard but slim. I was tall and coordinated. Confident women came and talked to me, I didn't have to talk to them.

90 to 96 I was a beautiful and gorgeous motherfucker. I was always feminine looking and thus attractive but early 90s was my peak because I was still young with a decent size bankroll and connections to have whatever I want.

I intentionally set out to look like someone important and stood out because I wasn't gonna go to the civilian world and be treated like a nobody.

Good scary times.
U got pics w her? Or of her?

Had to get Amazon involved with my tv delivery because the seller used a service that won't deliver to my apartment. They said they can place it outside the building and I was like if I'm spending this much then that thing better be getting delivered to my door
I believe that is a separate charge. At least when I got my TV from amazon, they gave me a few options at different price points. If I remember the options correctly, it looked like this:

1. Drop it off by my door.
2. Bring it in my house in the hallway.
3. Bring it to the room of my choice. I think it said they would unbox it as well.

I woulda bagged her if I could get that day back. I was within grasp, just didn't pull the trigger

I bagged a King Magazine model before but she was acting super thirsty and that shit turned me off…..made me not wanna knock it anymore

I believe that is a separate charge. At least when I got my TV from amazon, they gave me a few options at different price points. If I remember the options correctly, it looked like this:

1. Drop it off by my door.
2. Bring it in my house in the hallway.
3. Bring it to the room of my choice. I think it said they would unbox it as well.
Yea I wasn't given those options. Also I got annoyed being the middleman between the seller and the carrier. Amazon said they'll contact the seller and see what's happening. If I end up canceling it then I'll get it from this other seller on amazon that I saw

It's at the carrier and they were like you can come pick this up yourself and I was um no I have free delivery for a reason lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back