Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
95% of new balance's are probably comfortable but 95% of their shoes are ugly. I only have one pair that are running shoes and i just bought those this summer.

Ugly sneakers have been fashionable for the past few years. I got the 990s...

Ugly sneakers have been fashionable for the past few years. I got the 990s...
I just cant rock something that I dont find physically appealing to my eyes. It can be very comfortable but I will pass if I think they are ugly. I can always find a shoe that provides comfort and looks good. Sometimes it is hard though

Shoes just like most things are so subjective in terms of appeal. Cause for a while I've looked at the shoes folks posting in that shoe thread and for most of them I'm like I'D NEVER!!! I'm also sure I got some shoes those same folks feel the same way about.

New Balance actually stopped making the best looking and most comfortable shoe they made years ago.

Back when I was a doing music I found a hip hop sample to that shit but never got to use it.

Just now seeing that lil B, Drake and Childish Gambino all sampled it too

Had to get Amazon involved with my tv delivery because the seller used a service that won't deliver to my apartment. They said they can place it outside the building and I was like if I'm spending this much then that thing better be getting delivered to my door

I'd never buy a tv off Amazon. And I steal from them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back