Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

give-up-quit.gif

When chasing clout goes wrong. My niece and nephew's aunt made a story of herself in the picture, looking at the camera, with offset music playing in the her Instagram story with a captain of "R.I.P Offset" Then minutes later she took it down. Everybody looking like this
giphy (1).gif

🤦🤦🤦

Last edited:
Random thought:

I remember when my ex...GRHS...was a fan of Bathing Ape clothing and the BAPES sneakers. So I decided to get her a pair for Christmas.

Started doing some research and saw the actual price at the time...
:yikes2:

Finally I found a pair that was cheaper. Dem shyts took a few months to come in b/c they were coming from China...smh.

Yeeeaaahh...they was cheap aight. Cheap quality. Cheap packaging. Just overall cheap. It was then I learned about China and their bootleg products. Smh.

My ex appreciated the effort tho.

Random thought:

I remember when my ex...GRHS...was a fan of Bathing Ape clothing and the BAPES sneakers. So I decided to get her a pair for Christmas.

Started doing some research and saw the actual price at the time...
:yikes2:

Finally I found a pair that was cheaper. Dem shyts took a few months to come in b/c they were coming from China...smh.

Yeeeaaahh...they was cheap aight. Cheap quality. Cheap packaging. Just overall cheap. It was then I learned about China and their bootleg products. Smh.

My ex appreciated the effort tho.

Man vape is for once in a blue moon when you feeling real fly

This Killer Sally series is sad as fuck.

I don't know how you marry a woman, have kids with her and dog her out.

Especially a White woman that loves Black men and Black people. They always crazy.

Get killed by your wife breh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back