Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to debate and challenge Ashkenazi Jews in Clubhouse. I ask them interesting questions making them admit to certain things. They slow to my philosophical tactics. 😎

Has any feedback on content been negative? Seems that any conversation about the Jewish is deemed antisemitic.

Also when( what time and day) do you have the clubhouse sessions. I see you post them on here but it be afterthe fact when I see the post.

Are clubhouse sessions recorded? 🤔

I think they should apologize and we should boycott.

Has any feedback on content been negative? Seems that any conversation about the Jewish is deemed antisemitic.

Also when( what time and day) do you have the clubhouse sessions. I see you post them on here but it be afterthe fact when I see the post.

Are clubhouse sessions recorded? 🤔
With me it hasn't been negative.
With others it depends on the person.

The chat rooms get crazy sometimes with people talking over each other. Ashkenazi Jews be curious to see what Black folks talking about. They nervous because a lot of things is coming to light little by little. So they deflect and play victim with some reverse racism antisemitic crap. There's objective jews that know and understand African folks are the original Semitic speaking people

I usually enter topics I'm interested in. Just like a forum.

Some people have their rooms recorded and some don't.
When the replay is off and the room ended, it not accessible. Those rooms be live and is meant to listen now when the link is posted in social media
Some people just lurk and listen.
Clubhouse is 24/7.
Enter at your own risk because there's real debaters in there.

Last edited:

They won’t apologize but we not coppin

Looks like every other FF, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back