Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain’t going to be all weird

y’all have a nice night

have a blessed, safe, and merry Day Lights Savings Time/ Day (1hr back)

Last edited:
Lol, I like how FIFA is hosting the World Cup in Qatar, a country whose workforce is predominantly migrants, and basically uses migrants as slave labor and they are like, "Let's just focus on the games."

Lol I'm like bitch you hosting the shit in a slave society.

I'm tired of these oil rich Muslim nations with their caste and slave societies getting off scott-free for making mega cities while committing human rights violations just because the Western wealthy elite low-key wants that shit in the West lol.

A racially diverse, luxurious, urban, caste and slave society lol.

Mariah the Scientist is a prime example of how being a pretty woman can get you far in the world.

She can't sing at all and nothing about her is interesting.

Look how far RnB has fallen.

At least my baby Cassie had dope ass beats and writers lol, this Mariah using these basic ass get 2 for 5 TrapSoul beats.

Sidebar: We need to start charging Black men who let these pretty women run off to the cracker ass snow king because we do them bad. All Diddy had to do is give Cassie a baby and a ring. Now she ran off with a damn personal trainer, having White ass kids. Cassie should've stayed home.

Basura.

Mariah the Scientist is a prime example of how being a pretty woman can get you far in the world.

She can't sing at all and nothing about her is interesting.

Look how far RnB has fallen.

At least my baby Cassie had dope ass beats and writers lol, this Mariah using these basic ass get 2 for 5 TrapSoul beats.

Sidebar: We need to start charging Black men who let these pretty women run off to the cracker ass snow king because we do them bad. All Diddy had to do is give Cassie a baby and a ring. Now she ran off with a damn personal trainer, having White ass kids. Cassie should've stayed home.

Basura.
Don’t forget the hush money Diddy gave her when she walked away

Sitting here eating Lucky Charms and I hate myself

How did this nasty shit ever take off the shelves..?

Couldn’t find Capn Crunch anywhere. Must’ve sold out…that’s how you know it’s an important piece of unhealthy nutrition

Lucky charms smh
1667790703038.gif

Lol this is classic

Funk Flex dragged this for half an hour when he premiered Otis

Mad bomb drops…he was telling niggas to rob convenience stores for no reason…2011 was fun

My baby Tinashe, ain't fair she ain't a major star with all these basic bitches.

I blame the whisper singer loving motherfuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back