Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These last two weeks in celebrity fuckery

1. Kanye talking about Jews and now every business he was with left him and every new business is saying GTFO . Kanye white lives matter bullshit is bullshit, he only cares about himself. As I always say about Kanye, who will / can beat Kanye, is Kanye.

2. kyrie irving also said something about Jews. I actually don’t know what he said. Was he trying to prove that Jews are black/ African? This rise in African/ black Jews today reminds me of the rise of Muslims during Malcom X days.

3. Migos, R.I.P Takeoff, smh. They said he wasn’t even doing anything but minding his own business. Now the Migos are turkey done, smh. I’m not even a Migos fan, I heard some songs from them and liked. I never looked for their albums or anything, but they were okay. I think they are related to each other, all cousins. SmH fame breaking up the family. I hope they come back together and do some things

4. Arron Carter passed away. That white man had so many drug problems forever. Crazy thing is I was on YouTube and they said MICHAEL J FOX past away. I had to google so quick, he still alive. Then 5 minutes later all this Arron Carter stuff popped up

5. Drake and 21 savage dropped an album. I heard it once and I’m good. I may hear it to more times but I don’t care. I heard the Megan Thee Stallion line, just wrong. But as everyone said, why go at Megan? Go at Pusha T, Kanye, Joe Budden, or some other dude.

6. DVSN dropped an album, it’s okay. I only like 3 or 4 songs. Sounds to much like party/ club music, not the Real R&B slow songs like their first two albums. I want them to go back to that sound. Like Muse, pov, mood, Between us, and TOO DEEP (that’s my shit).

7. I have been watching a lot of late 80s / early 90s movies. Movies that came out when I was 3 - 7 years old. Been listening to Freddie Gibbs the last two weeks and SOULECTION (I love that station)

Caught myself going grocery shopping forgot it’s link card Sunday an hr later I’m still here at least this chick let me buy some link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back