Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My comment was about street dudes though.

Yeah and I am saying, the tap in shit is for rappers and celebrities and shit that want to project an outlaw image.

They want to be a 45 year old millionaire standing on OBlock like fucking Stephen Jackson who at 40 plus got a big homie because he's a damn celebrity Blood.

Now every city, he gotta go tap in.

Gangs don't target people who don't accept to play their rules.

Most gang members victimize non-civilians.

Street people are parasites and predators before anything but they are fearful of those who do not adhere to their lifestyle or principles.

These rappers wanna adhere to that shit so...*Kanye Shrug*.

Them fools only 6 years apart.

That Drake bar instantly came to mind reading this though Lololololol

“I wasn’t hiding my kid from the world
I was hiding the world from my kid”
But wasnt that bar also a lie? Cuz wasnt he lowkey trying to get her deported back to France, then when Pusha exposed everything, her visa issues magically disappeared n shit

Yeah and I am saying, the tap in shit is for rappers and celebrities and shit that want to project an outlaw image.

They want to be a 45 year old millionaire standing on OBlock like fucking Stephen Jackson who at 40 plus got a big homie because he's a damn celebrity Blood.

Now every city, he gotta go tap in.

Gangs don't target people who don't accept to play their rules.

Most gang members victimize non-civilians.

Street people are parasites and predators before anything but they are fearful of those who do not adhere to their lifestyle or principles.

These rappers wanna adhere to that shit so...*Kanye Shrug*.

Regardless of who its for ain't answering my question. I asked that question because there are starting to be more examples of folks checking in when hitting a town and still getting crushed.

So the point of the question is to the folks who agreed with checking in. Do those same folks still agree with checking in when that shit ain't working. If you never agreed with checking in the question wasn't for you.

RHQ wasn’t a real street nigga and he had a story about checking in.

Drake ain’t a street dude and he has to check in.

Drake signed to Lil Wayne and Baby who are celebrity bloods and in the beginning he was shouting out Suwoo on records

And Drake was signed to J Prince son and them.

Rich Homie Quan signed to Rich Gang, which was a Blood outfit basically with Thugger and Baby being involved.

All these rappers get intertwined with gang shit and gang politics by who they choose to associate with.

Drake signed to Lil Wayne and Baby who are celebrity bloods and in the beginning he was shouting out Suwoo on records

And Drake was signed to J Prince son and them.

Rich Homie Quan signed to Rich Gang, which was a Blood outfit basically with Thugger and Baby being involved.

All these rappers get intertwined with gang shit and gang politics by who they choose to associate with.

My point still stands

They ain’t gangsters fam.

My point still stands

They ain’t gangsters fam.

But they chose to associate themselves with gangsters.

Most rappers aren't gangsters but they wanna be around gangsters and we supposed to be shocked when gangster shit happens to them?

Who are who you associate with.

Yes and no.

I'm just saying.

If I'm around gang members all day and a shoot out happens and I get hit...I'm not gonna be shocked.

The difference between Black gangs like Bloods and Crips and shit like the Yakuza or the Italian Mafia is that Black gangs are death cults.

People sign up primarily to go against their rivals and commit wanton violence.

Yakuza and the Mafia are profit seeking, money making organizations. The death and violence is secondary. They own corporations. They have influenced politicians and labor unions. They haveinternational connections. They have organization. They have a future orientation.

You think the Mafia let Frank Sinatra get shot at? You think they would ever let Frank Sinatra get wrapped up in an indictment?

When the Mafia ran the entertainment industry and was in the pockets of Jazz musicians and shit, ain't shit hhappened because they are actual businessmen who use violence in the pursuit of money making.

Lol, shit gangbangers killing each other just for being born on the wrong street. They are politically and economically degraded to the point of brute savagery and conflict.

If you a rapper and getting involved with motheruckers like that, of course you gonna be extorted and getting shot at. That's all they know.

The City of Lancaster essentially moved their homeless to the damn Mojave desert by telling them law enforcement won't harass them out there.

Richest country in the world, one of the wealthiest areas in the world, lol won't even take care of their homeless.

Sad.

I always wondered how my life would've turned out if I didn't fuck up my chance with Madonna back in the day.

Shit hurts just thinking about it.

Bruh better hold on to Cher old ass.

Mayne, this bih gonna fuck up my weight loss. I've been eating Feijoada, Moqueca, Pastel, Bandeja Paisa, Empanadas, all types of delicious Latin American food.

Get you a 1st generation Latina mayne. Shorty been cooking for me since I took her on a date and spent some money on her.

She tryna get chose. See the difference between an American woman and one of these foreign joints like a Latina or Middle Eastern woman, is that American women lead with their pussy and time. It's basically prostitution with extra steps.

All of the grace and elegance of womanhood has been bred out of them through generations of masculinization, all that is left is pussy and time.

These first gen joints are American enough to be fun but then they still got their old ways when it comes to seriously courting a man. They cook, they clean your place, they wash your clothes and you ain't even gotta be in a committed relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back