Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Brazil you have to vote or you pay a fine

We need that here

I don't think people should be forced to vote. A democracy should mean you can choose to participate or not. If the government or candidates cannot inspire people to come out and vote or refuse to make it easier for people to vote, that's an indictment on the government and the political system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I like watching this guy take shitty food and trying to make it five 5. I used to do this shit lol.

Elder Lu Kang turned a shitty bbq pork TV dinner into fried ribs and cornbread.

Last edited:
I don't think people should be forced to vote. A democracy should mean you can choose to participate or not. If the government or candidates cannot inspire people to come out and vote or refuse to make it easier for people to vote, that's an indictment on the government and the political system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I like watching this guy take shitty food and trying to make it fancy. I used to this shit lol.

Shit I’m forced to pay taxes lol

Y’all fuck w Energy Drinks if so which one cuz a nigga got a meeting in an hr and I’m dozing the fuck off rn

Not really but get Bang you will be ready to run through 5 brick walls and then run a marathon i wouldnt get used to that shit though.. thats a break im case of emergency type joint

It like getting that star in Super Mario Bros

Man, I dont learn my lesson. I set my self up for disappointment every time.

Ill decide to scroll through amazon prime every weekend. Hoping there will be something new. It be the same movies there since prime started. They release something new maybe once a month it feels like.

For shits and giggles can you guys take a screenshot of your wallpaper

desktop or mobile is okay
Computer
Laptop
Phone
Ipad

anything, I just want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back