Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so because she a "stud" she shouldn't be pregnant?

We gotta shift our mindset outside of our narrow understanding

If true this journey most definitely would generate sound good music

I've knocked down my fair share of lesbians in the past, but none of them were like her (at least not at first). I did have one that went full stud a couple of years after we did our thing, and she had a kid some years later 'cause she was still fuckin' dudes on occasion, so none of that is really new to me. Young Ma just ain't the type that I would picture getting pregnant.

That's just from my point of view.

I don't think anyone was saying that she shouldn't get pregnant. I think people are surprised because they don't expect the person playing the masculine role in the relationship to be the one that takes on pregnancy. But shit happens. For all we know, her girl might not be able to conceive.

So, does anybody wanna hear about the time I just got back from Walmart a few minutes ago............and thought I saw @JermyCage with one of the thickest..........fattest.......SSBBW big yellas I've ever seen in my life???

Deion Sanders damn clip.gif

Grady Good Googly Moogley pic.jpg

She was fat as hell.

Michael Johnson shocked clip.gif

'Thought she was by herself at first, but when I was getting ready to pull up into the aisle........I see this Allergens looking cat just a few feet behind her.

Was hoping they weren't together, but soon after they were talking and you could tell they were a couple.

There was a newborn baby in the basket...........and dude didn't seem to be too thrilled about the situation.

Don't know if he didn't wanna be at Walmart, or if it was something else...........but he had a look of despair on his face.

That's what led me to believe it could've been Allergens.

If that was me though?????

I'd be smiling from ear-to-ear like a cheshire cat.

After that I went to Kroger, and got some orange juice and croissants.............and then came back home.

About to take a shower now and get ready for General Hospital.

The End

So, does anybody wanna hear about the time I just got back from Walmart a few minutes ago............and thought I saw @JermyCage with one of the thickest..........fattest.......SSBBW big yellas I've ever seen in my life???

View attachment 954185

View attachment 954186

She was fat as hell.

View attachment 954187

'Thought she was by herself at first, but when I was getting ready to pull up into the aisle........I see this Allergens looking cat just a few feet behind her.

Was hoping they weren't together, but soon after they were talking and you could tell they were a couple.

There was a newborn baby in the basket...........and dude didn't seem to be too thrilled about the situation.

Don't know if he didn't wanna be at Walmart, or if it was something else...........but he had a look of despair on his face.

That's what led me to believe it could've been Allergens.

If that was me though?????

I'd be smiling from ear-to-ear like a cheshire cat.

After that I went to Kroger, and got some orange juice and croissants.............and then came back home.

About to take a shower now and get ready for General Hospital.

The End
I’d never be that lucky

Y’all fuck w Energy Drinks if so which one cuz a nigga got a meeting in an hr and I’m dozing the fuck off rn

If you can find it, Mountain Dew AMP is worth it.

0012000016430_CF_Syndigo_default_large.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back