Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte is a weird city.

It's not really super dangerous because it isn't a drug hub like Atlanta, it's along the way. Downtown Atlanta and Atlanta in general is zombie land and cracked and meth'd out by default.

Charlotte you go through certain neighborhoods and you are like what the fuck.

North Carolina is like that is like that in general when it comes to the Black population. It's really a Black middle class aspiring state, with the best most affordable public universities in country, with a strong military prescence. If it wasn't for crazy racist ass Republicans, NC could be a mecca for Black folks that wanna raise families and stay out the way.

But then certain parts is zombie land and hood as hell and you feel like you need an AK-47.

How many of the original 7 can the average person even name?

If you're taking about people who don't know much about comics then Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman for sure. A fair amount of people could probably name Aquaman.

However, the Justice League cartoon was pretty popular, so I'm sure there is a nontrivial number of people who can name more.

858871a08c087782a966ecc9c59aa53e45a19ca0.jpg

03a7bea187f36455d5536f6856217a62136a3da7.gifv

I probably wouldn’t I mean my main Vice is weed and games if gaming is a vice. Strip club every other year lol so I don’t see my vices as making me broke

Are there things you've thought a lot about doing if you had the money? More than likely if you got millions over night you would try doing it. Getting that type of money overnight would open your life up to try and do things you felt you couldn't afford to because of money before.

Are there things you've thought a lot about doing if you had the money? More than likely if you got millions over night you would try doing it. Getting that type of money overnight would open your life up to try and do things you felt you couldn't afford to because of money before.

Hmmm yea I feel you probably try good ass food worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back