Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point us movie heads gotta have the convo about Marvel constantly flooding the streets with wack shit that nobody has ever asked for, who the fuck is Wonder Man. Every character don't need a movie or tv show

I like my anime short and sweet

Yu Yu Hakusho
G Gundam
Gundam Wing
Rurouni Kenshin
Cyborg 009

If you got more than 4 seasons with the same “plot/goal” I lose interest

Only exceptions were Naruto….and DBZ is just something niggas always go back to no matter what

Luffy won’t be pirate king until our great-grandkids are born and the creators know this

Yep, I'll say most of my favorite anime fall into that category too.

Cowboy Bebop
Full Metal Alchemist
Death Note
Berserk

There are some problems out there though. Like it's painful being a HxH fan. I almost wish they just ended that one after Gon met Gin.

Im glad you can admit that you’ll never see the final episode to that shit

One Piece…100th year anniversary….I’m gonna be king of the pirates!!
It was never about the end, it was always about the journey

That's why it's #1

#25yrs💪🏿

They're finally getting some structure in the planning. Not sure if the hiring was influenced by Black Adam

It'll be interesting because I think they're going to just try and piece together the mess instead of trying to reboot it

Getting James Gunn is cool. I just hope he puts some effort into differentiating the style of the DCU as compared to the MCU. Despite the mess they've made so far. I did appreciate the general difference in tone in the DC movies when compared to what we see most in the MCU.

Why, and I do mean Why is my job playing Christmas music already??? I haven't eat my first plate of Thanksgiving food yet!!!!!

Kyrie really a grown up Jaden Smith lol.

Never understood why people do this like they can’t just call or text their mama. Like people that go on social media and talk bout “we was just..yadayadayda..it’s to soon i miss you” like bro..given that they’re dead, they more than likely ain’t on this app to see your message, who is you doing that for.

Y’all gotta stop acting like DC movies are all trash.

I don't think it's that all DC movies are trash. It's more that they've done a trash job at creating a cinematic universe.

It's not like all the early MCU movies were great, but at least they were able to steadily increase the average quality and build toward something great. DC's movies have consistently been hit or miss, and they weren't able to create anything that really stood out.

I don't think it's that all DC movies are trash. It's more that they've done a trash job at creating a cinematic universe.

It's not like all the early MCU movies were great, but at least they were able to steadily increase the average quality and build toward something great. DC's movies have consistently been hit or miss, and they weren't able to create anything that really stood out.

MCU has a ton of below average movies in each phase.

The lead up to Thanos was just so great that it over shadowed the bad movies in each phase.

and the shows are not good either besides Loki and WandaVison. Captain America was meh but had it moments.

Moon Knight, Ms Marvel and SheHulk was bad. Especially SheHulk because the writers try inject themselves all the way into the show instead of being witty and writing it better

Y’all gotta stop acting like DC movies are all trash.
I'm biased as hell because I'm a big Superman fan

I actually liked that DC wanted to do a darker universe. I actually liked a bunch of movies that people on here didn't like. I just didn't like that they tried to catchup to Marvel. I liked GOTG 1 but not so much 2 and 3 because of the forced humor. So that's why I'm worried about the DC future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back