Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You left out the fame part. That changes and adds a whole lot to that scenario outside of just the money.
To tell you the truth, I don't know how I would do with the fame. I always been a lowkey type of person that just stays to myself. I hope that it would stay the same.

Knowing yourself at age 19-25. At that age and the mindset you had then. If you came into millions of dollars and fame how many of yall think you could cut off your vices cold turkey immediately?

I could because of the effort it takes to get there.

It takes discipline along with luck to make millions. It takes too much to get there.

The vices I had when I was younger was a product of not having shit. The lifestyle I lived was my livelihood. The people I surrounded myself with my partners. The drugs I took was so I can stay up all night.

Even if I was wild and stupid, when it came to money I took it seriously. I had a respect for it because it's hard to fucking get it.

I was always good at cutting people out of my life when they were no longer useful.

Lol, if someone gave me 50 million, I would blow half of it and save the other half.

Last edited:
You're actually just describing how everybody claims to be. In reality these isms have ideologies attached to them and libertarians in that sense are essentially republicans who want weed to be legal and are optionally more or less racist. (i know I'm simplifying shit but whatever).

That's only if you're seeing it as a political term.

What I'm referring to doesn't directly have anything to do with politics.

Herschel Walker like a stereotypical Southern boy out here seeding up ugly ass White women.

A fugly ass southern shedevil and an inshape bama goes together like peanut butter and jelly.

Shoutout to Mr Stone.

My study hall teacher in HS.

I posted this before, but he basically said Herschel Walker was just a country bumpkin and a coon.

Didn't understand what he meant back then, just thought he hated the Cowboys or something...........but it's clear as day now.

Knowing yourself at age 19-25. At that age and the mindset you had then. If you came into millions of dollars and fame how many of yall think you could cut off your vices cold turkey immediately?
Never had any alcohol or drug issues. Only vice I had at that time was video games. I would probably spend a lot on traveling. The fame would be tough. I enjoy time with friends but i also enjoy doing things on my own. I can hit up a happy hour by myself. I like walking in cities with not destination in mind. Just exploring. That would be hard to do with fame. Strangers all in your face asking for pics. It would get played out for me quick. I would probably start wearing a disguise just to go to places.

Never had any alcohol or drug issues. Only vice I had at that time was video games. I would probably spend a lot on traveling. The fame would be tough. I enjoy time with friends but i also enjoy doing things on my own. I can hit up a happy hour by myself. I like walking in cities with not destination in mind. Just exploring. That would be hard to do with fame. Strangers all in your face asking for pics. It would get played out for me quick. I would probably start wearing a disguise just to go to places.

I hear that I'm just of the opinion that it's hard to stop doing the everyday normal things that a person has grown up doing on top their vices IMMEDIATELY just because over night they became millionaires.

Life that don't work like that for a high majority of people and expecting it is unrealistic to me.

To tell you the truth, I don't know how I would do with the fame. I always been a lowkey type of person that just stays to myself. I hope that it would stay the same.

Same here. I think my nature is counterproductive for fame. Like if I had the kinda talent in something that would make me rich and famous, I probably would have stifled the levels I could have achieved because I wouldn't have really leaned into the fame enough to get the most out of it.

I like my anime short and sweet

Yu Yu Hakusho
G Gundam
Gundam Wing
Rurouni Kenshin
Cyborg 009

If you got more than 4 seasons with the same “plot/goal” I lose interest

Only exceptions were Naruto….and DBZ is just something niggas always go back to no matter what

Luffy won’t be pirate king until our great-grandkids are born and the creators know this

I like my anime short and sweet

Yu Yu Hakusho
G Gundam
Gundam Wing
Rurouni Kenshin
Cyborg 009

If you got more than 4 seasons with the same “plot/goal” I lose interest

Only exceptions were Naruto….and DBZ is just something niggas always go back to no matter what

Luffy won’t be pirate king until our great-grandkids are born and the creators know this
Lol I haven’t watched any of that new DBZ nonsense….. I checked out after the inter dimensional tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back