Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to explain the science of good looking lightskin women being involved in hotep shit lol. Chocolate women that look like they bathe in Shea Butter and drink PH balanced water too, wearing the headscarf.

I looked at one Kyrie tweet and now nothing but baddies that be on some Yes King shit on my feed.

I see why hotep dudes be talking about polygamy and shit.

Lol, I ain't mad at them.

Last edited:
Hadji Haunted House in Pensacola, FL was pretty good. 40 rooms with great designs and ideas. Seeing Pennywise fucked me up lol also the dark room with the floating masks was freaky

Sweet Dreams Haunted House in Mobile, AL was not good. It did not live up to the hype that it had

Man.....

Birds are still undefeated
Game 3 of the World Series is now tomorrow at the Bank
The Union are HOSTING the MLS Cup vs. LAFC on Saturday.
The Flyers are tied for #2 in the East.
And The Sixers finally start playing, winning their 3rd straight road game, and getting back to .500.

Philly is going nuts right now in sports.

Ayo after last year, my first year at my new house, we had like 5 trick or treaters i guess due to covid and 2 of them I think were full grown adults - I just felt like maybe our block is not a hot spot because we live on a hill and there's mad africans and they don't play that giving out free candy shit. So this year we downsized on the candy a little bit because we still had shit from last year so we got like two joints thinking we would be good

lo and behold the shit was on and poppin this year i saw scooby doo's, tin foil robots, dragons, inappropriate for their age slutty vampires and all that.

so we're running out of candy and I had to bust open the reserve bag of take 5's and this little shit that wasn't even in a costume had the nerve to look disappointed and be like "why are they all the same?" and turned around and started walking away.

that shit hurt cause Sneak love the kids but they need manners. And his parents were there and didn't say shit at first. My mom would've canceled halloween on the spot for me and confiscated all my candy and offered me up for sacrifice. Do you guys think that happened? No. The dad was like "I'll take one. and snatched a take 5 out the bowl and they all dipped and nobody said happy halloween or trick or treat or anything"

Ayo after last year, my first year at my new house, we had like 5 trick or treaters i guess due to covid and 2 of them I think were full grown adults - I just felt like maybe our block is not a hot spot because we live on a hill and there's mad africans and they don't play that giving out free candy shit. So this year we downsized on the candy a little bit because we still had shit from last year so we got like two joints thinking we would be good

lo and behold the shit was on and poppin this year i saw scooby doo's, tin foil robots, dragons, inappropriate for their age slutty vampires and all that.

so we're running out of candy and I had to bust open the reserve bag of take 5's and this little shit that wasn't even in a costume had the nerve to look disappointed and be like "why are they all the same?" and turned around and started walking away.

that shit hurt cause Sneak love the kids but they need manners. And his parents were there and didn't say shit at first. My mom would've canceled halloween on the spot for me and confiscated all my candy and offered me up for sacrifice. Do you guys think that happened? No. The dad was like "I'll take one. and snatched a take 5 out the bowl and they all dipped and nobody said happy halloween or trick or treat or anything"

lol you gave out the candy before they said trick or treat? Then let a grown uncostumend person take from the candy bowl?

True.

I used to consider myself to be a fiscal/economic conservative.............but a social libertarian.

Now, I no longer consider myself a social libertarian.

Simply because things have gone too far to the extreme.

So, I'm definitely more socially conservative than I've been in the past.

WTF is a social libertarian. Do you know what libertarian means?

Someone who doesn't care about how other people live their personal lives as long as it doesn't affect them.

You're actually just describing how everybody claims to be. In reality these isms have ideologies attached to them and libertarians in that sense are essentially republicans who want weed to be legal and are optionally more or less racist. (i know I'm simplifying shit but whatever).

Last edited:
peace.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back