Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS NNN, No nut NOVEMEBER

if you guys are doing this good luck

if you are not good luck

december 1st will be like

FE56B839-B27B-4C4F-A4B1-1442AAD7F7FF.gif
Bye

For a $80 bottle? You damn right, lol. Especially if people are gonna mix it with something. Naw, they can have the Makers mark or JAck. If someone just wants to try it, I can hand out a teaspoon size.

View attachment 953479

I ain't know folks was still churchin on liquor LLS
no-nope.gif

Cutting off the friendship is justified. Leaving your friend in the middle of nowhere is not justified.

I can fall out with a friend but I ain't going to treat them like I ain't never had no love for them cause we fell out. I would've dropped that nigga off and never been cool with him again until he got his shit together.

Facts and I think that’s how it should be done folks act like embarrassment is a good teacher but I take it personal

Facts and I think that’s how it should be done folks act like embarrassment is a good teacher but I take it personal

IMO embarrassment can be a good teacher but that is usually when it happens naturally. Not when someone tries to put a person on blast cause said person usually misses the message trying to be taught.

IMO embarrassment can be a good teacher but that is usually when it happens naturally. Not when someone tries to put a person on blast cause said person usually misses the message trying to be taught.

Yeah, I don't think dude was trying to teach a lesson. He sounded like he was legit disgusted with dude, and the fact that dude was really trying to give that weak excuse to justify not taking care of his kid is what got him kicked out of the car.

Like you said though, the right thing to do would have been to take him home and forget he existed.

Yeah, I don't think dude was trying to teach a lesson. He sounded like he was legit disgusted with dude, and the fact that dude was really trying to give that weak excuse to justify not taking care of his kid is what got him kicked out of the car.

Like you said though, the right thing to do would have been to take him home and forget he existed.

He wasn't trying to teach a lesson but that comment was just a general statement based on the post I quoted and not really about the video.

Herschel Walker like a stereotypical Southern boy out here seeding up ugly ass White women.

A fugly ass southern shedevil and an inshape bama goes together like peanut butter and jelly.
Good though keep the coonery over there

Knowing yourself at age 19-25. At that age and the mindset you had then. If you came into millions of dollars and fame how many of yall think you could cut off the things you grew up doing everyday and your vices cold turkey immediately?

Last edited:
Knowing yourself at age 19-25. At that age and the mindset you had then. If you came into millions of dollars and fame how many of yall think you could cut off your vices cold turkey immediately?
I got married at 23, so most of the money would have been to get the family good. My only vices that I had which I wouldn't really call vices would have been buying clothes and bowling equipment.

I got married at 23, so most of the money would have been to get the family good. My only vices that I had which I wouldn't really call vices would have been buying clothes and bowling equipment.

You left out the fame part. That changes and adds a whole lot to that scenario outside of just the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back