Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of Obama making Pookie and Ray Ray jokes as if he ever lived that life. He ain't ever seen a Pookie or a Ray Ray, never been around a Pookie or a Ray Ray. He don't come from a Pookie and Ray Ray life

Lol why the fuck Black Americans are never taken seriously by politicians?

"Make sure Cousin Pookie go vote!"

Every single election year Black Americans get disrespected by the Democrats. Whether it's the stupid ass music videos. Obama talking about Pookie and Ray Ray. Fucking Joe Biden telling Black people they ain't Black if they don't vote for him. The hot sauce in they bag.

Let's put it this way, Malcolm X, used to go to White universities, White TV shows, and call White people the fucking devil, to their fucking face and he got a million times more respect and dignity for his humanity from White folks that hated his guts, didn't understand him and were afraid of him than Black people do today from the politicians that claim they represent their interests.

Seriously man, Black folks need to stop allowing open disrespect from these liberals. They serve our ambitions and aspirations and they literally on some Birth of a Nation shit every time they come talk to us.

'Friend' gotta be the most over used word in today's society

i hear you cause shit shouldnt been recorded at all. But my homeboy just had a daughter in like May and for some reason he ain’t confirm until month later and made it public. But then bout two weeks ago we found out he got a whole son around the same time frame and kids look just alike. Girl he has the son with kinda ratchet but she posts the baby boy often. Homeboy ain’t take dna test. As homies do I just tell him hey get the shit done now save you a headache in the long run and just do what you gotta do. It’s either the baby yours or it ain’t.

Last edited:
i hear you cause shit shouldnt been recorded at all. But my homeboy just had a daughter in like May and for some reason he ain’t confirm until month later and made it public. But then bout two weeks ago we found out he got a whole son aroubd sane time frame and kids look just alike. Girl he has the son with kinda ratchet but she lost the baby boy often. Homeboy ain’t take dna test. As homies do I just tell him hey get the shit done now save you a headache in the long run and just do what you gotta do. It’s either the baby yours or it ain’t.
You tell em

And if how he moves don't sit right in your soul you stop fucking with him

You tell em

And if how he moves don't sit right in your soul you stop fucking with him

I thinks that’s what’s gonna happen I used to think his posts about “single moms needs to get an abortion if a nigga don’t want the kid” was just bait ain’t think he was gonna apply it to his own

@Dwayne and @deadeye i think are conservative I don’t think politically but socially

Include me in that list champ

Todays “liberalism” always makes me side eye…

But there are too many honkeys/uncle toms on the right to balance out the necessary viewpoints so it usually looks bad

Kanye and Candace Owens are terrible representatives of black conservative viewpoints….and the rappers that are conservative (like 50 and Jay) are too afraid to admit it out of fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back