Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh that can be debated. Many 1st century believers were located in Egypt, Ethiopia and many parts of North Africa, Asia and the Mediterranean

In the book of Acts many Jews HATED Christians which is why several apostles had to travel more East because disciples were being killed. And the Jews that “did” believe were somewhat lukewarm which is why the epistles of Hebrews, James, and Galatians were written

Christianity was definitely legit in the NT and a fulfilled component of God’s covenant starting with Israel and reaching out to all nations

What you’re referring to is how Roman Catholicism tried to turn the Original Gospel into its own government. They made up a whole bunch of false doctrines and authorities. They even twisted the 10 commandments. They decided that Jesus’s birthday was December 25th….which is really Sun worship representing the 3 days of darkness to light of the first day of winter.

The most accurate calculation of Jesus birthday is late September. Which is around the Feast Of Tabernacles representing the atonement of sin (Fall/Harvest season)

The Book of Revelations actually foretells that Catholicism is pagan and has always perverted the Gospel. The Church of Thyatira..

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. The spreading of the Gospel was legit in the Bible, but Christianity as an organized religion wasn't really a thing. They were still trying to establish the doctrine, but that was very much still a work in progress. You see that in some of Paul's letters where he's basically going after the believers because they aren't consistent in their ways and actions. They didn't even call themselves Christians at that time. That was actually a term that was used by other Jews to insult them.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. The spreading of the Gospel was legit in the Bible, but Christianity as an organized religion wasn't really a thing. They were still trying to establish the doctrine, but that was very much still a work in progress. You see that in some of Paul's letters where he's basically going after the believers because they aren't consistent in their ways and actions. They didn't even call themselves Christians at that time. That was actually a term that was used by other Jews to insult them.

This is true…and the funny thing is Christianity was NEVER intended to be an “organized” religion in the sense of what we see today in the RCC for instance

Jesus said those with “the spirit” will come to and fro from places people wouldn’t expect like the wind. Implying that being a true believer isn’t just about fancy religious appeals or going to fancy churches. There’s an aspect of character and mentality you will see in a true believer that’s beyond the pretense.

She can read pretty well for someone who people stay tryna play... shorty personality is amazing imo

I'm literally a fan of hers because of shit like this

She a real, hood ass chick who not out to impress nobody. What you see is what you get. That's why she so likeable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back