Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rich corporate conservatives are just plain evil. They know conservatism is bad for the nation in general and they know they things they advocate for will hurt most of the people in the nation, but they push those things anyway because its what best for them.

The religious and bigotted conservatives are just dupes. They are conservatives by and large because they are being lied to by the rich. They are aware of the problems they face in the world. They just believe those problems are caused people that look, think, act, or believe differently that them, when in reality those problems are caused by the rich people that use them.

For some of them evil is an understatement.

Just like you said all the none rich conservatives know they are being hurt but the rich but they don't care because they like the fact that the image of who runs this country and has the power is white people who look like them. Crazy because they know these people don't give any fucks about them.

That is a wild ass kick to be on

No Halloween thread?

Disappointed in you all

Halloween is a funny holiday.

A lot of Christians hate it because they think it's Satanic or something, which is kinda funny since the day was originally attached to a Christian holiday. It's right there in the name Halloween -> Hallows (to make holy) Eve

Nah man, I'm cool on random sex workers at this time

The bold is the key words.
i-respect-that-suge-knight.gif

I want to know what people get out of being conservative?

I never been a conservative person, I never cared for traditions and superstitions. There is no such thing as timeless, eternal truths or concepts to me.

So when I come across people that proclaim to be conservative and have these ideas, I'm like why?

Everything is going to change whether you like it or not. People gonna find new ways of living. New ways of doing shit. New moralities.

It's gonna happen, there is nothing you can do about it. The forces of change is beyond human control. You should be skeptical of changes but you should meet them head on.

But entirely opposed to changes and desiring for things to go back the way they were and promoting the old ways as the correct way is fucking dumb.

@Dwayne and @deadeye i think are conservative I don’t think politically but socially

I think I finally I discovered the source of the typical Kanye West/Kyrie Irving type Black person that be going in Jews.

I think they discovered that Jews are White people.

Jews got this long sob story about being the whipping boy of Europe and shit...and naturally, Black folks feel sorry for them.

And then a motherfucker finds out that Jews owned slaves, Jews supported segregation and Jim Crow. This is like documented non-hotep shit.

Then they mind breaks because they don't can't understand how can the Jews be the same motherfuckers that got gassed come to America and support basically the same shit?

Then you see the shit they do to the Palestinians and it just becomes a fixation on finding all the duplicitous shit the Jews do that every White group of White people do.

And I'm like...my brother, Jews are White...they ain't doing shit no other White ethnic haven't done lol. They all do this shit lol. A white is a white is a white. They use an old book of mythical tales to justify the shit like every other group of Whites do.

Halloween is a funny holiday.

A lot of Christians hate it because they think it's Satanic or something, which is kinda funny since the day was originally attached to a Christian holiday. It's right there in the name Halloween -> Hallows (to make holy) Eve

All “Christian” holidays popularized in the west have started or were meant to substitute pagan ideologies. No where in scripture are these holidays even mentioned

And this is coming from a “Christian”

I put quotes in front of that word because not all Christianity is the same

I never supported Halloween

All “Christian” holidays popularized in the west have started or were meant to substitute pagan ideologies. No where in scripture are these holidays even mentioned

That's true, but that doesn't necessarily discount the holidays. The Bible is the only real canonical doctrine and it only covers the rise of Christianity. At that time, most of the "Christians" were just Jews that followed Christ, so technically Christianity as we know it didn't really exist in the Bible. They pretty much had to make up their own holidays especially after Christianity separated itself from Judaism.

Why not?

At that time, most of the "Christians" were just Jews that followed Christ,

Ehh that can be debated. Many 1st century believers were located in Egypt, Ethiopia and many parts of North Africa, Asia and the Mediterranean

In the book of Acts many Jews HATED Christians which is why several apostles had to travel more East because disciples were being killed. And the Jews that “did” believe were somewhat lukewarm which is why the epistles of Hebrews, James, and Galatians were written

Christianity was definitely legit in the NT and a fulfilled component of God’s covenant starting with Israel and reaching out to all nations

What you’re referring to is how Roman Catholicism tried to turn the Original Gospel into its own government. They made up a whole bunch of false doctrines and authorities. They even twisted the 10 commandments. They decided that Jesus’s birthday was December 25th….which is really Sun worship representing the 3 days of darkness to light of the first day of winter.

The most accurate calculation of Jesus birthday is late September. Which is around the Feast Of Tabernacles representing the atonement of sin (Fall/Harvest season)

The Book of Revelations actually foretells that Catholicism is pagan and has always perverted the Gospel. The Church of Thyatira..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back