Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Fortnite game(s) somethin. Yall ever watched your kids play this mess 😂? I just saw Patrick Mahomes’ character dancing to A$AP Ferg.

That shit is too far out for my tastes

I just stick to my Tekken, Street Fighter, Sonic and Mega Man games

Can I have y'all's attention for a minute?

Ok, so I know things are tight for a lot of people rn but, it's getting cold in many parts of the country and in some parts of the country it gets *really* cold and there are soooo many kids (K-12) who need cold weather basics. So I'm asking that you look up your local Coats For Kids drive or other similar charities to donate coats/boots/hats/gloves/scarves/socks/thermal undies or a few dollars. I don't think people realize how hard COVID hit a lot of people and these kids are SUFFERING. I have some family members/friends who are educators in low income, predominantly Black communities and they're saying that the kids come to school in too small, damn near threadbare or out of season clothes, shoes with holes in them, etc. It would be a really big help for the kids.

Examples for my neck of the woods:

Also, blankets/sleeping bags/gloves/hats for homeless adults. During the most frigid time of the winter the shelters fill up so quickly that we sometime just pack the trunk with some blankets, hats, socks and gloves (and feminine hygiene products for women!) and go Downtown and the other little pockets where they tend to camp to give them what we have. If they can't get into the shelters where these items are usually donated/dispersed, they won't have access to them. But you can still donate items and money. Please don't forget the soup kitchens and food pantries, if you can give there too. These high ass grocery prices have slashed donations to these places.

We've been blessed so we can be a blessing to others. Thank you for reading.

Can I have y'all's attention for a minute?

Ok, so I know things are tight for a lot of people rn but, it's getting cold in many parts of the country and in some parts of the country it gets *really* cold and there are soooo many kids (K-12) who need cold weather basics. So I'm asking that you look up your local Coats For Kids drive or other similar charities to donate coats/boots/hats/gloves/scarves/socks/thermal undies or a few dollars. I don't think people realize how hard COVID hit a lot of people and these kids are SUFFERING. I have some family members/friends who are educators in low income, predominantly Black communities and they're saying that the kids come to school in too small, damn near threadbare or out of season clothes, shoes with holes in them, etc. It would be a really big help for the kids.

Examples for my neck of the woods:

Also, blankets/sleeping bags/gloves/hats for homeless adults. During the most frigid time of the winter the shelters fill up so quickly that we sometime just pack the trunk with some blankets, hats, socks and gloves (and feminine hygiene products for women!) and go Downtown and the other little pockets where they tend to camp to give them what we have. If they can't get into the shelters where these items are usually donated/dispersed, they won't have access to them. But you can still donate items and money. Please don't forget the soup kitchens and food pantries, if you can give there too. These high ass grocery prices have slashed donations to these places.

We've been blessed so we can be a blessing to others. Thank you for reading.
You know I got you.
Or I should say I got us.

I watch this YouTube bounty show Bounty Tank with Black bounty hunter.

Lol, Black women really rule the Black and poor White community.

He always at some baby momma house. Momma house. Grandma house.

The man be on the run, owing the brother 40K.

One woman that own the property was like, "I left that city s long time ago because it is a raggedy state with raggedy people."

Women really are the backbone of the poor and downtrodden since all the men be in the streets.

Still waiting for @AZTG to give an update on that wedding lol

Lmaooo. That shit was wild fam.

Lmaooooooo.

First, the food was fire. That I give them.

But the dinner took like 2 hours. We was just sitting around not doing shit. I was mad out of place. Didnt know no one there.

And then finally, they started dancing. Mad white music, as expected. They played all the white anthems, and mixed in rock music, which was weird.

They played like 2 songs with bass in it. That shit was refreshing.

When they started playing Nsync, i walked off the dance floor in disgust.

Fam the bride was wiiiiiiiiilding. Both sides of the family were conservative christians. Here this bitch come drunk as fuck and start twerking like crazy. The groom kept trying to get her off the dance floor, but she wasnt having it. She was dropping what little ass she had.

She starting grinding on her man and then started moving grinding on the other dudes. She started making her way towards me, and I was like fuck no and moved the fuck away.

Her husband and their fams looked disgusted.

Not me though. I enjoyed the fuck out that. Lmaooooo.

Craziness.

Told my girl we aint going to none of her white friends weddings again.

Lmaooo. That shit was wild fam.

Lmaooooooo.

First, the food was fire. That I give them.

But the dinner took like 2 hours. We was just sitting around not doing shit. I was mad out of place. Didnt know no one there.

And then finally, they started dancing. Mad white music, as expected. They played all the white anthems, and mixed in rock music, which was weird.

They played like 2 songs with bass in it. That shit was refreshing.

When they started playing Nsync, i walked off the dance floor in disgust.

Fam the bride was wiiiiiiiiilding. Both sides of the family were conservative christians. Here this bitch come drunk as fuck and start twerking like crazy. The groom kept trying to get her off the dance floor, but she wasnt having it. She was dropping what little ass she had.

She starting grinding on her man and then started moving grinding on the other dudes. She started making her way towards me, and I was like fuck no and moved the fuck away.

Her husband and their fams looked disgusted.

Not me though. I enjoyed the fuck out that. Lmaooooo.

Craziness.

Told my girl we aint going to none of her white friends weddings again.

😂😂😂😂😂💪🏾

They need to fix this fucking economy.

I spent 300 fucking dollars in one day getting basic shit.

I brought some fucking eggs and milk and soup, that bitch said 300.

Tired of these fucking ivory tower economists and politicians lying to people about the economy. This shit is fucking rigged. With all the bullshit economic wars going on. All the bullshit price fixing and price gouging.

Fix your fucking shit. I could've brought some model pussy with $300. Fuck you mean?!

They need to fix this fucking economy.

I spent 300 fucking dollars in one day getting basic shit.

I brought some fucking eggs and milk and soup, that bitch said 300.

Tired of these fucking ivory tower economists and politicians lying to people about the economy. This shit is fucking rigged. With all the bullshit economic wars going on. All the bullshit price fixing and price gouging.

Fix your fucking shit. I could've brought some model pussy with $300. Fuck you mean?!

Go to bed son…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back