Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
when folks gonna realize this relationship dating advice shit is a crazy scam. Shit is goofy as hell.

It's not just about relationship?dating advice though.

It's about how people view certain situations........and how their perspective doesn't benefit them in the long run.

0_o the dog’s reaction

Hi Ms Scandy. How have you been?
I miss your morning inspirational quotes..
You are one of the few bright spots around here.
I've been great, thank you for asking. How are you Sir?

I hope you enjoyed this morning's prayer.

Thank you so much...that was very sweet of you to say!🤗

I've been great, thank you for asking. How are you Sir?

I hope you enjoyed this morning's prayer.

Thank you so much...that was very sweet of you to say!🤗
You are welcome.
I did enjoy it.
as for me, I’m cool.
Getting better. Able to walk in my own but not too far yet. About to start a new project in the Bay Area. Too many black homeless people and I need to change that.

You are welcome.
I did enjoy it.
as for me, I’m cool.
Getting better. Able to walk in my own but not too far yet. About to start a new project in the Bay Area. Too many black homeless people and I need to change that.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Look at you getting stronger and making progress...that's great news!! I love to see it! You'll be running in no time.🙏

I've been reading about the homeless issues there. I read an article about 3 years ago about some Black women/mothers who do communal type living in vacant homes that are for sale/rent...basically squatting in those once affordable homes until they're forced to leave. At that point they were fighting with the city and highlighting how the residents were being priced out.

I know whatever you put your hands to will be successful. If I can lend a hand just lmk. You reminded me of something related I wanted to make a post about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back