Status
Not open for further replies.
Uber driver: "you're from what African country sir?"

Me: "I'm not from any African country"

Uber driver: "Ghana?"

Me: "I'm not from Africa"

Uber driver: "you're a lawyer? Cause you're dressed nice"

Me: "no I'm a one of the managers at the club you just picked me up from."

Imma start clicking the "no conversation" option. I do look good af tho. I was stunting on these niggas. This dress shirt is almost 10 years old but it hits every time.

Didn't this nasty motherfucker just fart as I'm writing this.

tumblr_inline_pb8en8LHyE1ro0zrp_500.gif

These uber driver's don't respect me at all.
We used to be kings.

Imma start clicking the "no conversation" option. I do look good af tho. I was stunting on these niggas. This dress shirt is almost 10 years old but it hits every time.

View attachment 951588

We used to be kings.
The fact he asked Ghana is hilarious

7c527ef7476b820bf9e050bc5509c00f6abc8895.gifv

0de9172a4a45b17d471adfc0f3c17a3c8166ba24.gifv
"Multiply myself 10x standing next to 0"
tumblr_pirx0nkLaG1uu6yh9_75sq.gifv

View attachment 951588

We used to be kings.
And left in an uber…with no bitches

Yeah, I've seen her name pop up on my subscriptions.

Haven't watched any of her vids yet, but some of the cats I subscribe to are talking about her.

Don't think they've collaborated with her or anything, but she's the hot topic of the moment in that space right now.

There were black women out there who could've easily slipped into the space she's in now.

This black dating coach named Rebecca Lynn Pope is the main one who who could've actually pulled it off.

Problem is, when she made a vid about how frustrated she was with black women who's expectations weren't realistic..........a lot of people in her circle stopped fucking with her because dudes in the space kept using her as an example of what they were talking about.

Basically saying that, if a black woman who's a dating coach can't deal with some of the nonsense that's out there........then how do you expect black men to deal with it.

Can't find the original video (she probably took it down).............but here's the audio with her face in the thumbnail:

when folks gonna realize this relationship dating advice shit is a crazy scam. Shit is goofy as hell.

Yo..so I went down the rabbit hole of athletics and came to a video that said, the reason why some athletes in college football can go 3 to 4 years with no injuries is not due to youth or facilities.

Dude said due to how measurables are overemphasized in the draft and personal workouts. Dudes be looking for that every little bit that matters. They go to trainers that teach them how to get the most out of their body in short spurts.

But the way they are taught to run, jump, and lift, isnt meant to be a consistent style of movement. But they are taught this stuff so well it becomes second nature, it becomes the only way their body knows how to move.

And it eventually catches up to them in the NFL. Said you don’t see it in other sports because other sports put more emphasis on a body of work than measurables, so guys don’t over extend and burn out their bodies to make the leap to the next level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back