Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These muhfuckas got me. Niggas done stole my catalytic convertor and stuck a straight pipe in it's place. I only found out 'cause the shitty clamp they used came loose and my shit got loud. That shit's gonna hafta ride like that until I make this move back to MI next month.

mad-tantrum.gif

These muhfuckas got me. Niggas done stole my catalytic convertor and stuck a straight pipe in it's place. I only found out 'cause the shitty clamp they used came loose and my shit got loud. That shit's gonna hafta ride like that until I make this move back to MI next month.

mad-tantrum.gif
Had mine stolen when it was at a pepboys. They had it just laying out and someone just scooped it up. Ended up getting a whole new exhaust system for free

The things people steal smh

Nah, that’s not true, I don’t go on Instagram from nothing ass or titty related. Infact I don’t follow no “models” or “influencers”..i Infact follow a few people that upload cats 247, here’s my feed
View attachment 950959View attachment 950960

Son if you search anything ratchet related…double tap, or even stare at a pic/vid too long it falls in your algorithm

My algorithm is strictly Music, sports, fashion or Bible related stuff….I barely see a twerk

You doin something

Nah, that’s not true, I don’t go on Instagram from nothing ass or titty related. Infact I don’t follow no “models” or “influencers”..i Infact follow a few people that upload cats 247, here’s my feed
View attachment 950959View attachment 950960
But are you following…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back