Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man. That was the church stuff. The party gonna start soon. Im expecting the worst once they start drinking.

Lmaoooo, i got my beard long too. They all think im hispanic. One of these mfers gonna ask me to go get their car and im gonna hurt them.
I heard you out there lookin like aziz ansari

1667086936543.jpeg

God help me @deadeye

Lol these Black RedPill motherfuckers have let this White woman, Just Pearly Things through the door? Why we always letting White bitches through the got damn door. She mostly talks to Black people and everything, what the fuck? Oh and I guess she's an American in the UK. I blame these soft ass Black Europeans. We know they soft as shit.

Lol this White bitch is the White Kevin Samuels now, got dammit lol. Niggas can't control nothing. Who the fuck would listen to arch demon of the world, a White woman, just shit on all over other women, with Black men beside her.

Look man, Black men have cornered the market on saying bitches ain't shit for the past 50 years and now we letting White bitches get on the action.

We can't have nothing to ourselves. When we dominate a market, we must keep the fucking market, I don't care how negative it is, brothers been eating off saying bitches ain't shit forever, a White bitch can't come through the door.

God help me @deadeye

Lol these Black RedPill motherfuckers have let this White woman, Just Pearly Things through the door? Why we always letting White bitches through the got damn door. She mostly talks to Black people and everything, what the fuck? Oh and I guess she's an American in the UK. I blame these soft ass Black Europeans. We know they soft as shit.

Lol this White bitch is the White Kevin Samuels now, got dammit lol. Niggas can't control nothing. Who the fuck would listen to arch demon of the world, a White woman, just shit on all over other women, with Black men beside her.

Look man, Black men have cornered the market on saying bitches ain't shit for the past 50 years and now we letting White bitches get on the action.

We can't have nothing to ourselves. When we dominate a market, we must keep the fucking market, I don't care how negative it is, brothers been eating off saying bitches ain't shit forever, a White bitch can't come through the door.

Yeah, I've seen her name pop up on my subscriptions.

Haven't watched any of her vids yet, but some of the cats I subscribe to are talking about her.

Don't think they've collaborated with her or anything, but she's the hot topic of the moment in that space right now.

There were black women out there who could've easily slipped into the space she's in now.

This black dating coach named Rebecca Lynn Pope is the main one who who could've actually pulled it off.

Problem is, when she made a vid about how frustrated she was with black women who's expectations weren't realistic..........a lot of people in her circle stopped fucking with her because dudes in the space kept using her as an example of what they were talking about.

Basically saying that, if a black woman who's a dating coach can't deal with some of the nonsense that's out there........then how do you expect black men to deal with it.

Can't find the original video (she probably took it down).............but here's the audio with her face in the thumbnail:

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen her name pop up on my subscriptions.

Haven't watched any of her vids yet, but some of the cats I subscribe too are talking about her.

All her videos are like, "Women don't wanna raise kids...", "Women complain too much...", "The gender wealth gap is bullshit.."

It's really nothing interesting. But not like I watched a 3 hour Kevin Samuels video lol.

But yeah her shit is weak ass shit. I really don't understand how her content is even interesting or how any of this content is interesting without a clear sociological component.

Her shit is like for 20 year olds that just woke up yesterday. She isn't even the star of the show, it's Black UKers lol she's just there to like moderate lol.

Bro, I don't know how this basic ass lily ass White bitch built like a fridge blew up talking to lame ass London Black people lol. Who the fuck let this bitch through the door lol. She don't even understand the pain niggas go through out here.

She's just like, "Yeah, men shouldn't pay child support, women suck..." LOL.

The Godfather PBUH was expressing the pain of generations of Black men being told they weren't shit by Black women in a White man's world. The first nigga to be told he wasn't shit by Black woman, Godfather was channeling that motherfucker.

This white bitch just walked through and took all his subscribers.

Goddammit, I hate White women and the Black people that empower them lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back