Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think DC should have come out the gate with a Justice League movie. They didn't need to go the same route as Marvel. Marvel had to introduce all the Avengers except maybe Hulk to the masses before they could really give us a hard hitting Avengers movie. DC's primary characters already have decent recognition.

I really liked MoS, Aquaman, the first WW, and the second SS. Shazam was ok, but a little goofy for my tastes. BvS, the second WW, and JL (haven't seen the Snyder Cut) were trash.

I don't think every media property needs a universe.

Marvel Universe is bland as shit. The same jokey jokes, the same aesthetic, the same point of view.

The best Marvel movie is the Miles Morales animated joint and it's not connected to any universe.

DC's best move was creating auteur style films and injecting some actual filmmaking into the superhero genre with Joker and the new Batman film, which are singularly better than any Marvel Cinematic universe film.

Knowing yourself at age 19-25. At that age and the mindset you had then. If you came into millions of dollars and fame how many of yall think you could cut off the things you grew up doing everyday and your vices cold turkey immediately?

I probably wouldn’t I mean my main Vice is weed and games if gaming is a vice. Strip club every other year lol so I don’t see my vices as making me broke

I actually think DC should have come out the gate with a Justice League movie. They didn't need to go the same route as Marvel. Marvel had to introduce all the Avengers except maybe Hulk to the masses before they could really give us a hard hitting Avengers movie. DC's primary characters already have decent recognition.
How many of the original 7 can the average person even name?

I probably wouldn’t I mean my main Vice is weed and games if gaming is a vice. Strip club every other year lol so I don’t see my vices as making me broke

Lol, bruh I remember reading about Black lottery winners, this one brother, Jonathan Vargas, was 19 years old and won a 35 million and made an all female wrestling federation and went broke.

I was like, well, that's a new way for a motherfucker to go broke.

Lol, bruh I remember reading about Black lottery winners, this one brother, Jonathan Vargas, was 19 years old and won a 35 million and made an all female wrestling federation and went broke.

I was like, well, that's a new way for a motherfucker to go broke.

Lol why he ain’t just team up with somebody

Y’all think with Black Adam DC might finally get a comeback?

By superhero movie standards, it was a flop.

$67 million is decent, but only $27 million the second week?

For it to be a blockbuster, it would've had to have done over $100 million the first weekend.

Also, The Rock helps.............and hurts.............the movie.

His fame brought more attention to it than it normally would, but it also detracts from the character.

Meaning, when I see Black Adam..............I don't see Black Adam.

I just see another character The Rock is playing.

Basically, his celebrity overshadows the character.

I'm biased as hell because I'm a big Superman fan

I actually liked that DC wanted to do a darker universe. I actually liked a bunch of movies that people on here didn't like. I just didn't like that they tried to catchup to Marvel. I liked GOTG 1 but not so much 2 and 3 because of the forced humor. So that's why I'm worried about the DC future

The DC Superhero cartoon movies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the DC movies.

By superhero movie standards, it was a flop.

$67 million is decent, but only $27 million the second week?

For it to be a blockbuster, it would've had to have done over $100 million the first weekend.

Also, The Rock helps.............and hurts.............the movie.

His fame brought more attention to it than it normally would, but it also detracts from the character.

Meaning, when I see Black Adam..............I don't see Black Adam.

I just see another character The Rock is playing.

Basically, his celebrity overshadows the character.
Batista made a similar comment lol

He did, them White folks burnt up all his money lol.

He got the shit put on TV in Canada.

Damn see that’s the thing too cuz at 19 to 25 or at least 23 to 25 you want to do real business with all that money but you literally have no experience with it. And most first businesses fail. I’d do it like at 19 or 25 I get a certain portion. At 30 or 32 another portion and by 40 I should be good enough I hope for the last amount and not to blow it or a bad business.

My homeboy thinking bout hitting Charlotte for his birthday in December. I’ve heard it’s a dope city where is the best part to party with a small chance of gunfire. @Old Man Cain @lurko @

Damn see that’s the thing too cuz at 19 to 25 or at least 23 to 25 you want to do real business with all that money but you literally have no experience with it. And most first businesses fail. I’d do it like at 19 or 25 I get a certain portion. At 30 or 32 another portion and by 40 I should be good enough I hope for the last amount and not to blow it or a bad business.

Yeah, dude must not have had any people around him he could trust.

Vultures and wolves came right after him.

Probably tried to guilt trip him and put ideas in his head on how he could get rich.

Dude fell for it by not realizing he's already rich.

That business was just a gateway for them to fleece him out of his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back