Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I'm confused and could use a little clarity.

When a celebrity dies publicly what are folks really mad at when it comes to social media, the posting of videos of the incident, the posting of speculation about what happened and who might've did what or both of those things?

I'm confused and could use a little clarity.

When a celebrity dies publicly what are folks really mad at when it comes to social media, the posting of videos of the incident, the posting of speculation about what happened and who might've did what or both of those things?
To me just recording and posting the victim dying when their first thought should be calling to get that person some help. Can't be upset about people speculating when we do the same thing on here

To me just recording and posting the victim dying when their first thought should be calling to get that person some help. Can't be upset about people speculating when we do the same thing on here
I think that is my main issue. Call and get the man or woman help first. Those couple of minutes of you taking your phone out and taping their last breath could have been used to call 911 and possibly save that person.

Act as if it was a relative dying

I’m certain ppl s first instinct wouldn’t be to pull out no phone and record

Plenty of people do that with relatives and friends though.

IMO it seems a lot folks think going live is the equivalent to calling the police. I mean we've seen people go live during active shooter situations.

I guess people is shocked that somebody hit it.
More shocked that she decided to get pregnant

her gf is the more womanly one so u d think she would have taken on that responsibility

then again they can both decide to carry or she back to messing w niggas

More shocked that she decided to get pregnant

her gf is the more womanly one so u d think she would have taken on that responsibility

then again they can both decide to carry or she back to messing w niggas

Or Young MA possibly the breadwinner and doesn't want to possibly pay child support.

Also why niggas acting like invitro isn't the most likely situation in how she got pregnant.

Or Young MA possibly the breadwinner and doesn't want to possibly pay child support.

Also why niggas acting like invitro isn't the most likely situation in how she got pregnant.

I think someone posted a throwback pick of Young Ma b4 her stud look...bruh. Young Ma was cute af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back