Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the reasons I really didn't like Martin so much. I really only gave it time because it was set in Detroit and was all Black. Martin himself was entirely too over the top almost all of the time and that shit irritated the fuck outta me. I rarely made it through a whole episode of Martin.

Yeah, I never got the hype about Martin either.

The first couple of seasons were ok............but it seemed to go off the rails after that.

That's one of the reasons I really didn't like Martin so much. I really only gave it time because it was set in Detroit and was all Black. Martin himself was entirely too over the top almost all of the time and that shit irritated the fuck outta me. I rarely made it through a whole episode of Martin.
I think that’s what makes it so dated

if he not doing unfunny in 2022 animated shit for laughs he’s dressing up as a diff character majority of the time

I'm fishing for knowledge in the ocean of wisdom
My bait is my poetry
On the stick of lyricism
My row boat holds 2 long oars
I'm stroking through the waters of the deep sea doors
Roller Coast with me
Swim through the sky
We live in the computer and my Sensei is the Dragon Fly
Butterfly strokes
Seen by a lightning bug
Brooklynz son
Dont need 2 dodge hot slugs
Just like Neo
Morpheus & Trinity
Going on mad years of training metaphysically

As far as watching them today

how would you rank them as far as watchability

Fresh Prince easily at the top
Martin has a slight edge over Wayans Brothers but thats prolly cuz I havent seen Wayans brothers in a while.
I caught a few episodes of Martin a month or so back. I watched Wayans brothers more back in the day tho.
Jamie Foxx Show dead last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back