Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, is there a difference between the white women NFL players wife up and the one's that NBA players get?

From what I've seen, the ones in the NBA are better quality than the ones in the NFL.

Also, it seems like NBA players gravitate more towards black/latina women than white women.

Black NBA players go pro younger, got more juice and more worldly so they end up with InstaThots, minor celebrities, that have brought into bag an athlete/rapper hoe life.

Think of where most top college players go to play in college. They are playing in Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, and Ohio. They actually be from these places too. They aren't playing at world class universities or in world class cities, they are playing in the cultural backwaters of America.

Top high school basketball players play for Team USA under 18 and shit. Get to travel. They go play for Duke, University of Virginia and Villanova, top college institutions.

On the flipside women the average NFL player gets seems to be college educated and been with their man in college before the pros or they got their man when he was in his late 20s when he was hitting his prime of his career.

Football players end up with wife material unless they got the popularity of basketball players. Then they get a hoe lol.

Last edited:
I don't know why and how the Cosby Show got so popular when in reality all those Cosby kids were raised poorly and were basic as fuck but their parents were supposed to be elite.

Cosby raised terrible worthless children on that show.

On Fresh Prince, them kids were failures too besides Will and Ashley.

I don't know why and how the Cosby Show got so popular when in reality all those Cosby kids were raised poorly and were basic as fuck but their parents were supposed to be elite.

Every kid on Fresh prince made something of themselves

Huh?

Will was still in school
Hilary had a national talk show
Carlton got into princeton
Ashley had a modeling contract

where’s the failure?

Every kid on Fresh prince made something of themselves

No they didn't.

Hilary was braindead, lazy, vain, college drop out that wasted her life and some how eventually made it to be a talk show host.

Carlton was confused for most of the show, a compulsive and stumbled his way into Princeton thinking he should be a damn bowler.

Will goes to college after like doing nothing besides chilling the entire series.

Ashley stumbles and bumbles around becomes a singer and model, rather unsuccessful though. then enrolls into a performing arts school

If your parents are multi-millionaires and you are this aimless in life, your parents failed you. Think about it, even the Cosby Kids ended up worst off than their parents.

You never see any of these kids achieve type of success through like hardwork and determination, achieve through privilege of being rich. They are aimless, drifting through life, their parents not really giving them a path to success. They are just there. Only people wtih any type of personality that is worth a damn is William and Ashley. Will wasn't raised by them. Ashley rebels against them. Hilary and Carlton were completely and totally snobby and repulsive human beings until Will came around.

It was a good show, but these were some shitty ass parents at developing their kids to be better than they were. Will was the one that made Hilary and Carlton better people, but they even let him fail lol.

And lets not even talk about the Cosby Show, all their kids were fucked up.

No they didn't.

Hilary was braindead, lazy, vain, college drop out that wasted her life and some how eventually made it to be a talk show host.

Carlton was confused for most of the show, a compulsive and stumbled his way into Princeton thinking he should be a damn bowler.

Will goes to college after like doing nothing besides chilling the entire series.

Ashley stumbles and bumbles around becomes a singer and model, rather unsuccessful though. then enrolls into a performing arts school

If your parents are multi-millionaires and you are this aimless in life, your parents failed you. Think about it, even the Cosby Kids ended up worst off than their parents.

You never see any of these kids achieve type of success through like hardwork and determination, achieve through privilege of being rich. They are aimless, drifting through life, their parents not really giving them a path to success. They are just there. Only people wtih any type of personality that is worth a damn is William and Ashley. Will wasn't raised by them. Ashley rebels against them. Hilary and Carlton were completely and totally snobby and repulsive human beings until Will came around.

It was a good show, but these were some shitty ass parents at developing their kids to be better than they were. Will was the one that made Hilary and Carlton better people, but they even let him fail lol.

And lets not even talk about the Cosby Show, all their kids were fucked up.
Huh?

Will was still in school

where’s the failure?
……

Huh?

Will was still in school

where’s the failure?

If this is the results of millionaire family...then that millionaire family failed. None of their kids were better than their parents.

These are the results of upper middle class families.

Will did nothing, not shit, the entire show besides go to school.

Hilary was a college dropout that tried everything and lucked her way into a talk show. That's not because her parents did anything.

Ashley rebelled against her parents because she found out how terrible they were and she wasn't a superstar model or anything, she just had a regular modeling contract. Any pretty face can get a modeling contract.

Carlton had a gambling addiction and an identity complex. Rich kids go to Princeton. Him going to Princeton isn't anything special given the social status of his father.

If you were an aspiring Black middle class person and you watched this show...yeah that looks like good parenting because you don't know any better. You watch your kids to go Princeton, have a TV show, and finish college.

But the Smith's family was like a basic Northeast/New England White family with a networth of 5 million because their father owns their own practice and now their kids end up local TV news host, middling lawyer, and an Air Force officer.

That's not a win. That's a failure. That's how most millionaire families end up upper middle class and eventually back to middle class. They raise aimless children like you see on Cosby Show and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. We think that's aspirational but we really watching the decline of two elite Black families.

Been saying this for years. Other than comedy (and even that’s debatable) Fresh prince has always been the better show.
It’s funny because fresh prince came out 2 years before Martin and Martin feels like such a much more dated show

I watched a few fresh prince Eps then went to Martin and I damn near almost couldn’t get through the ep lol

I didn’t realize martin relied on slapstick so damn much lol

even though they both used lingo and references of stuff at the time, in Martin it really doesn’t hold up

also I equate Martin to Iverson

Iverson whenever anybody brings him up it’s to talk about 2001

anytime you bring up Martin it’s almost always about the fake nino brown ep or when they beating up that rat on the island

sometimes you’ll get the Tommy hearns stuff but eh

If this is the results of millionaire family...then that millionaire family failed. None of their kids were better than their parents.

These are the results of upper middle class families.

Will did nothing, not shit, the entire show besides go to school.

Hilary was a college dropout that tried everything and lucked her way into a talk show. That's not because her parents did anything.

Ashley rebelled against her parents because she found out how terrible they were and she wasn't a superstar model or anything, she just had a regular modeling contract. Any pretty face can get a modeling contract.

Carlton...had a gambling addiction. Rich kids go to Princeton. Him going to Princeton isn't anything special given the social status of his father.

If you were an aspiring Black middle class person and you watched this show...yeah that looks like good parenting.

But the Smith's family was like a basic Northeast/New England White family with a networth of 5 million because their father owns their own practice and now their kids are like TV news host, middling lawyers, and an Air Force officers.

That's not a win. That's a failure. That's how most millionaire families end up upper middle class and eventually back to middle class. They raise shitty children.
This reminds of a convo I had w my girl a while back after we left our good friends house who lives in the Gold Coast on State Parkway and Division ( the most expensive neighborhood in the city) our friend s crib is 4 floors w an elevator and indoor pool and everything u can think of… as we were leaving I mentioned to my girl that sheesh we gotta step it out this is how we posed to be living

to which my girl replied, our friend is almost 60 we are in our early 30s and already live down the street from here ( in the same neighborhood) now think if we are here now where we ll be in 30 years

I m telling this story to say how u gonna compare niggas starting out their lives to their parents who are on their way to retirement? Makes no sense

This reminds of a convo I had w my girl a while back after we left our good friends house who lives in the Gold Coast on State Parkway and Division ( the most expensive neighborhood in the city) our friend s crib is 4 floors w an elevator and indoor pool and everything u can think of… as we were leaving I mentioned to my girl that sheesh we gotta step it out this is how we posed to be living

to which my girl replied, our friend is almost 60 we are in our early 30s and already live down the street from here ( in the same neighborhood) now think if we are here now where we ll be in 30 years

I m telling this story to say how u gonna compare niggas starting out their lives to their parents who are on their way to retirement? Makes no sense

All I am saying...their kids weren't impressive given their pedigree. They were average basic people in the Fresh Prince that their parents let do whatever they want but they were rich, so they had opportunities.

And even if you look at the reboot of Fresh Prince..their kids are average and basic. Their momma is a world-renown artist, their father running DA, they over here popping pills and stripping for followers on social media. Their kids suck. Will and Ashley the only ones ain't fucked up.

Now that I think about it, I don't know any American show that shows the kids of rich people having their shit together and being groomed to succeed their parents. Someone needs to make that shit. I'm tired of seeing rich failkids on TV. America don't have any respect for aristocracy lol. I wanna see some JFK type children, being groomed to become presidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back