Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So found out my homeboy been hiding a baby and that shit weird. Nigga had project twins and don’t wanna pay for a dna test shawty obviously did not take the plan B. Found this out from a third party but the kid look just like the nigga and his other kid. I just feel like we way too old for this

my great gran with the black book full of phone numbers, dried up stains from whatever she was cooking that day on each page... and she still could rattle off anybody's number like it's nothing

Outside of my immediate family, I don't know how many numbers I know by heart, but my memory a lil bad anyways "riight"

Lol. I know my number, my momma number, my social insurance number, a taxi service number and pizza pizzas number even tho I haven't eaten that bullshit in years 😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏿‍♂️

my great gran with the black book full of phone numbers, dried up stains from whatever she was cooking that day on each page... and she still could rattle off anybody's number like it's nothing

Outside of my immediate family, I don't know how many numbers I know by heart, but my memory a lil bad anyways "riight"

I use to be able to do that until I got my 1st cell and added names to the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back