Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of her until someone posted a headline that Drake flew her out...then deleted her number afterwards.

Now this chick is getting attention for some reason

LMAO

She was on a podcast or something talking about how Drake unfollowed on IG too lol

This dope lol

I gotta take some time to go thru this

To take it even further back, I grew up in the 90s but lived with my great-grandparents

They had the woodgrain TVs with the VHF/UHF dials, Rotary phones, and a Oldsmobile 88 with No CD player

crazy how far we've come since then

To take it even further back, I grew up in the 90s but lived with my great-grandparents

They had the woodgrain TVs with the VHF/UHF dials, Rotary phones, and a Oldsmobile 88 with No CD player

Yeah the first TV I actually had in my room was black and white…we had others that were color but I liked that one better cause it was cool looking with the dials on it

Yeah the first TV I actually had in my room was black and white…we had others that were color but I liked that one better cause it was cool looking with the dials on it

Whut? Lemme find out @Rubato was like Ice starring into lit light bulbs and shit. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Rotary kitchen phones wit the long azzz cords so your mama can talk while watching TV in the den...throwbackness

Rotary kitchen phones wit the long azzz cords so your mama can talk while watching TV in the den...throwbackness

my great gran with the black book full of phone numbers, dried up stains from whatever she was cooking that day on each page... and she still could rattle off anybody's number like it's nothing

Outside of my immediate family, I don't know how many numbers I know by heart, but my memory a lil bad anyways "riight"

my great gran with the black book full of phone numbers, dried up stains from whatever she was cooking that day on each page... and she still could rattle off anybody's number like it's nothing

Outside of my immediate family, I don't know how many numbers I know by heart, but my memory a lil bad anyways "riight"
Lol I only know 3 numbers by heart and 1 is mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back