Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone charger is officially washed now. In it's prime, it'll fully charge my phone within 30 minutes, now it take an hour. I'm about to hang it's jersey in the rafters. What a great 2 year run it had
If it's an iPhone then check to make sure your phone doesn't have optimized battery charging feature enabled. I don't know if android has this feature

Old bodybuilding brother at the gym was catching the snow bunnies. Bruh got 2 numbers, her and her friend.

I winked at him and he winked back.

Nothing like being an old buff brother blowing the back out of a young pink toe.

Salute to him.

Someone dropped a 20 second sextape of that Ice Spice chick getting backshots and I wasn't impressed.

Sidenote: This cute ass 4'10 chick swag is so cool, I think I might have to tip her lol.

Last edited:
Today I discovered there's a large community of people that fall in love with fucking anime characters and get married to them and shit.

Post about their relationship on reddit and like...mayne fuck mayne.

Look at at this shit.

For Scaramouche I've taken to calling him Scara (As everyone probably sees at this point lol), My Prince (second most used), My love, Kuni (which he scoffs at but finds somewhat endearing), or 자기 (jagi (pronouced cha-gi) in Korean, means baby, love, honey, in that general field)
He isn't super big on petnames and I don't know sometimes if he's sarcastic with calling me babe or not, other than that (my name) plus a "y", or "love". The petnames he uses aren't often but it's endearing when he uses them.
Then our more light/casusl rude names we trade back n forth over minor annoying or dumb things we do (not with any malice though.. if that makes sense 😅) like idiot and things in similar vein.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am done with the internet for the next month.

This shit is brazy. The internet was a mistake.

Aye man, White women be holding shit down for rich brothers.

They ain't gonna tell all your secrets in no tell all book. They ain't gonna put you on no outrageous child support. They ain't gonna talk much in public if they aren't a public figure. She gonna let you see your kids.

Only thing is, these bitches let themselves go...if they ain't cut from a certain cloth.

Gotta get you a high class LA or NYC or Chicago or New England era pinktoe that got polish to her and you gonna be alright.

Just wondering, is there a difference between the white women NFL players wife up and the one's that NBA players get?

From what I've seen, the ones in the NBA are better quality than the ones in the NFL.

Also, it seems like NBA players gravitate more towards black/latina women than white women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back