Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Alicent!!
lebron-james-lebron.gif

@King Freeman @Inori got'em!!

Now back to Homeland. I don't like her character but as annoying as she is so far she is what has made the show since I'm only about to start season 2.

At least you get it. Carrie is a wreck (and trust me you ain't even seen her near her worst) but she'll die for her district. She's necessary.

Just like Alicent!!
lebron-james-lebron.gif

@King Freeman @Inori got'em!!

Now back to Homeland. I don't like her character but as annoying as she is so far she is what has made the show since I'm only about to start season 2.

Bruh, pretty soon you'll realize that she's not even good at her job and she causes more problems than what she's worth.

You'll start thinking like, "Why does anyone actually fuck with her?"

Everyone else is reasonable and competent and then here's this crazy big eyed bitch. Then on the other hand, without her craziness that show would be boring as shit.

To be honest, if you look at the composition of CIA officers and their pipeline and the type of women they attract, Carrie might actually be fucking realistic.

Y'all gotta leave my baby Alicent alone, she's done nothing and just a pawn in the business of men

LLS that used to be true that she was an unassuming pawn. Now she playing the game all the way with blood on her hands. As Tyrion said in the OG show "you're in the great game now!"

Bruh, pretty soon you'll realize that she's not even good at her job and she causes more problems than what she's worth.

You'll start thinking like, "Why does anyone actually fuck with her?"

Everyone else is reasonable and competent and then here's this crazy big eyed bitch. Then on the other hand, without her craziness that show would be boring as shit.

To be honest, if you look at the composition of CIA officers and their pipeline and the type of women they attract, Carrie might actually be fucking realistic.

She's literally the best at her job tf?

Her and trigger Quinn. They just come with mad baggage.

The bolded is what made the show dope to me. Carrie was really bout it bout it. Clair Daines bodied tf out that role. Nobody will ever top that performance as a bipolar Cia agent. Lmao. She did that shit.

She's literally the best at her job tf?

Her and trigger Quinn. They just come with mad baggage.

The bolded is what made the show dope to me. Carrie was really bout it bout it. Clair Daines bodied tf out that role. Nobody will ever top that performance as a bipolar Cia agent. Lmao. She did that shit.

Was she really the best though?

Look at the overall consequences of her actions.

Carrie would do some shit, find some shit out, fuck it up, have Saul or Quinn or whoever clean up after her.

If it wasn't for Saul bending over backwards for her, every step of the way until the end, Carrie wouldn't even have a job.

Then in the end, you find out who really is about that life, and I won't spoil it since someone in here hasn't seen it. She fucks that up.

Carrie appears to be the best because she is shown as the only operations officer for most of the show. We don't see anybody else that is a subordinate in the field doing what she does for a long. She primarily interacts to the technology dude and Quinn who as a hitter and that's about it, as far as people who aren't managers. Oh and the other female operations officier that isn't crazy later down the line that looks up to her for whatever reason.

Lol and the funny thing is, you can't even do her job diagnosed with bipolar disorder as unstable as she is. Her ass would've been kicked out a long time ago.

I loved that show just to watch Carrie do crazy shit and face absolutely no consequences. Every time she'll do something stupid she'll call Saul and start sobbing and talking about what she found out and why no one listens to her.

She was the first Scarlet Witch. She was a villain.

Was she really the best though?

Look at the overall consequences of her actions.

Carrie would do some shit, find some shit out, fuck it up, have Saul or Quinn or whoever clean up after her.

If it wasn't for Saul bending over backwards for her, every step of the way until the end, Carrie wouldn't even have a job.

Then in the end, you find out who really is about that life, and I won't spoil it since someone in here hasn't seen it. She fucks that up.

Carrie appears to be the best because she is shown as the only operations officer. We don't see anybody else that is a subordinate in the field doing what she does for a long. She primarily interacts to the technology dude and Quinn and that's about it, as far as people who aren't managers. Oh and the other female operations officier that isn't crazy later down the line that are actually

Lol and the funny thing is, you can't even do her job diagnosed with bipolar disorder as unstable as she is. Her ass would've been kicked out a long time ago.

I loved that show just to watch Carrie do crazy shit and face absolutely no consequences.

She was the first Scarlet Witch.

Nah. It was mad times they ain't wanna take her at her word and she had to do shit the hard way to get her shit off.

Other times it was people taking advantage of that fact and that she was bipolar and literally making her lose her mind on purpose.

Wha'chu talking about Willis? Niggas in the South don't be sweating white women like that. The South is still pretty segregated, so I'm betting there's probably less interracial shit going on down there than in other places of the country.

It's more prevalent with black athletes though.

Take a black kid from the hood...........get him in one of those big sports colleges like Georgia.........Auburn..........Alabama.........Florida............etc.

All those bunnies............all that white meat???

@Sony Montana

Kobe 5 rings clip.gif

@2max

*ballgame*

Vince Carter it's over clip.gif

Those bunnies will get snatched up like hot cakes at a black bakery before integration.

Last edited:
These White women do seem to be super supportive though.

They seem like all they do is get nutted in and raise babies and shut the fuck up. On Hard Knocks, all of them were pregnant. I was like what the fuck?

They don't be having no side businesses, they ain't all in reality TV. They so regular looking and basic. I don't get the appeal.

Maybe it's a football wife thing.

And to be fair, Darius knew his wife since they were like 5 and shit. He wanted a basic ass white girl before the game and riches.

Would be funny if they had seminars during their rookie year that encouraged them to wife up basic white chicks.

Would be funny if they had seminars during their rookie year that encouraged them to wife up basic white chicks.

Aye man, White women be holding shit down for rich brothers.

They ain't gonna tell all your secrets in no tell all book. They ain't gonna put you on no outrageous child support. They ain't gonna talk much in public if they aren't a public figure. She gonna let you see your kids.

Only thing is, these bitches let themselves go...if they ain't cut from a certain cloth.

Gotta get you a high class LA or NYC or Chicago or New England era pinktoe that got polish to her and you gonna be alright.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back