Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started Homeland. That show is crazy!!

First 3 seasons are one arc the rest is another arc. Season 1-2 are dope season 3 is the worst season overall imo. 4-8 is when the show went from nbc to showtime and it's straight fire.

I will die on the hill that Troop was the best RnB group of the late 80s early 90s and nobody in New Edition could actually sing besides Johnny Gill, who couldn't dance.

Deepa is my shit.

Last edited:
I don’t even listen to music from artists that came out in the past 5-7 years

The unfortunate thing is that’s all who you hear/see about on social media now so it’s a lot of stuff getting ignored

Deadass. I can really only think of one artists that came out the last 5-7 years that I constantly listen to. The rest of my shit is old classic shit. These new niggas just don't do it for me.

Hmm sounds like the beginning stages of Washed. The first sign is avoiding music. In 3 years you will have not listen to new artist music for a whole 10 years.... you getting stuck in your music decade be careful now

This is 100% correct. I'm OD laundered at this point. I regret nothing.

I definitely remember me saying that there hasn’t been an artist that debuted after 2014 that has caught my care or attention..

Even the legends I grew up with are boring to me now. At least in regards to their new stuff

Deadass. I can really only think of one artists that came out the last 5-7 years that I constantly listen to. The rest of my shit is old classic shit. These new niggas just don't do it for me.

This is 100% correct. I'm OD laundered at this point. I regret nothing.
Then when you maybe find one they get shot or go to jail

So I do genuinely try to give all music a shot...or the artist. Listen to a few different songs and try to be objective.(especially with newer artists and music sounds)

And being from Atlanta where you have ABC rappers ,mumble rappers and some of the most lyrical music too...I have learned to find good in all types of music.

But I am having a hard time with this new wave of rap. I like that females is out here getting it in.

Gorilla rap like she got a retainer on the top and bottom of her mouth. It's so clear in this song. I am all for creative shit and music is a form of creative expression. But the more & more I listen...I am like I know I could have made it as a musician ....If I was in my early twenties now....shit I be famous 🤪

That lil girl has a voice on her...sheesh.

So I do genuinely try to give all music a shot...or the artist. Listen to a few different songs and try to be objective.(especially with newer artists and music sounds)

And being from Atlanta where you have ABC rappers ,mumble rappers and some of the most lyrical music too...I have learned to find good in all types of music.

But I am having a hard time with this new wave of rap. I like that females is out here getting it in.

Gorilla rap like she got a retainer on the top and bottom of her mouth. It's so clear in this song. I am all for creative shit and music is a form of creative expression. But the more & more I listen...I am like I know I could have made it as a musician ....If I was in my early twenties now....shit I be famous 🤪

It’s cool….just say niggas is trash

First 3 seasons are one arc the rest is another arc. Season 1-2 are dope season 3 is the worst season overall imo. 4-8 is when the show went from nbc to showtime and it's straight fire.

Ok I like that switch to cable cause they can say more and show more shit than network TV.

Damn, them BTS motherfuckers got sent to the army lol.

BTS put South Korea on the world stage and this is the thanks they get. Half of South Korea's economy is BTS, the other half is Samsung lol.

BTS will regroup in 2025. I wonder if South Korean women have to go. I know Israel makes men and women go.

I would be pissed if my country had mandatory military service for men and not women.

I wouldn't fucking go, they could SMD. Especially if I was rich and famous.

Note: I just checked and South Korea only makes men serve. Yeah fuck that.

Last edited:
Ok I like that switch to cable cause they can say more and show more shit than network TV.

Yeah the difference is clear. Ain't no more dealing with unruly children and bullshit like that. They get to the shits. When I rewatch I just start at season 4 tbh.

You need the first 3 seasons on first go around but only that go around.

Yeah the difference is clear. Ain't no more dealing with unruly children and bullshit like that. They get to the shits. When I rewatch I just start at season 4 tbh.

You need the first 3 seasons on first go around but only that go around.

Cool, that broad smart as hell but when she off her meds that bitch is straight jacket crazy. That is a hell of a spectrum to be on.

She's so unlikable though

Just like Alicent!!
lebron-james-lebron.gif

@King Freeman @Inori got'em!!

Now back to Homeland. I don't like her character but as annoying as she is so far she is what has made the show since I'm only about to start season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back