Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more prevalent with black athletes though.

Take a black kid from the hood...........get him in one of those big sports colleges like Georgia.........Auburn..........Alabama.........Florida............etc.

All those bunnies............all that white meat???

@Sony Montana

View attachment 943854

View attachment 943855

Those bunnies will get snatched up like hot cakes at a black bakery before integration.

When I was at UNC, I tutored a few of the basketball players. A couple of them were with white chicks, and they said it was more about the fact that white girls pursued them while the black chicks expected to be chased.

I could kinda see that myself. Black girls in the south expect to be courted. White girls just go for what they want. I thought that had probably changed, but maybe not so much.

1a633e37caee634f9df88ddf201a33d5a496548b.jpg

bdf1ffaf0e30c33d6d0544fff9d7624443cad293.jpg

What was the title of the Clubhouse?
You can't see the title. It was just an ABW member I recognized that I won't name. I respect her privacy.

But yo

All the chicks are in Clubhouse.

It would be smart if abw started their own group there. Could probably bring some ladies to this forum or something.

Can’t believe I’m still seeing people driving alone with masks on

I do it, but only because I don't want to forget putting it on when I plan on going somewhere.

Got tired of going to the grocery store, getting out of my car...........and then walking back to the car when I realized I forgot my mask.

So, if I know I'm going somewhere, I put it on before I leave the house.

I'm going to assume that most people probably do it for the same reason.

Last edited:
I do it, but only because I don't want to forget putting it on when I plan on going somewhere.

Got tired of going to the grocery store, getting out of my car...........and then walking back to the car when I realized I forgot my mask.

So, if I know I'm going somewhere, I put it on as soon before I leave the house.

I'm going to assume that most people probably do it for the same reason.

Hadn’t thought of that but makes sense I guess

My phone charger is officially washed now. In it's prime, it'll fully charge my phone within 30 minutes, now it take an hour. I'm about to hang it's jersey in the rafters. What a great 2 year run it had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back