Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the results of millionaire family...then that millionaire family failed. None of their kids were better than their parents.

These are the results of upper middle class families.

Will did nothing, not shit, the entire show besides go to school.

Hilary was a college dropout that tried everything and lucked her way into a talk show. That's not because her parents did anything.

Ashley rebelled against her parents because she found out how terrible they were and she wasn't a superstar model or anything, she just had a regular modeling contract. Any pretty face can get a modeling contract.

Carlton had a gambling addiction and an identity complex. Rich kids go to Princeton. Him going to Princeton isn't anything special given the social status of his father.

If you were an aspiring Black middle class person and you watched this show...yeah that looks like good parenting because you don't know any better. You watch your kids to go Princeton, have a TV show, and finish college.

But the Smith's family was like a basic Northeast/New England White family with a networth of 5 million because their father owns their own practice and now their kids end up local TV news host, middling lawyer, and an Air Force officer.

That's not a win. That's a failure. That's how most millionaire families end up upper middle class and eventually back to middle class. They raise aimless children like you see on Cosby Show and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. We think that's aspirational but we really watching the decline of two elite Black families.

lol so pretty much if they not making millions they are failures.

It’s funny because fresh prince came out 2 years before Martin and Martin feels like such a much more dated show

I watched a few fresh prince Eps then went to Martin and I damn near almost couldn’t get through the ep lol

I didn’t realize martin relied on slapstick so damn much lol

even though they both used lingo and references of stuff at the time, in Martin it really doesn’t hold up

also I equate Martin to Iverson

Iverson whenever anybody brings him up it’s to talk about 2001

anytime you bring up Martin it’s almost always about the fake nino brown ep or when they beating up that rat on the island

sometimes you’ll get the Tommy hearns stuff but eh

lol again with you hate of negroes. Fresh Prince is great but people like Martin because it didn’t have the family aspect jokes could be a lil more wild. And it’s not like folks remember that many fresh Prince episodes the one with his dad and when he got shot stand out and a few others but I don’t think fresh Prince is waaay better

lol again with you hate of negroes. Fresh Prince is great but people like Martin because it didn’t have the family aspect jokes could be a lil more wild. And it’s not like folks remember that many fresh Prince episodes the one with his dad and when he got shot stand out and a few others but I don’t think fresh Prince is waaay better
Martin is the inferior show

thats it

lol @ could be a lil more wild.

Sure Fresh Prince was more family friendly but was Martin really "wilder" with the content?

lol so pretty much if they not making millions they are failures.

Yes,

If I'm a millionaire and my kid can't make millions...I fucking failed. It ain't his fault, I didn't introduce enough hardship and struggle in his life to let him know that what is mine ain't his. That he hit the lottery and came from a rich person's ballsack. Other people starving to death and shit...nah man.

Being a self-made millionaire in America means you are an exceptionally driven individual, able to focus on one thing and one thing only. Being a wealthy person is an honor and responsibility. Americans don't treat it that way because we don't have a history of royals with traditions of nobility.

A rich kid got the headest of head starts and this motherfucker can't make a million on his own that's a shame.

If I did all this great shit and my kid a basic motherfucker, he can't do shit beside suck in air and live off my name. I couldn't do it. He hit about 16 and I don't see him being anything other than like a professor or a writer, I would adopt me 10 year old and start over. See where I did wrong, fix my mistakes. I need a JFK. I'll probably have me 10 kids and see if one of these motherfuckers viable.

Like Warren Buffet kids, you know, 2 of them are just like regular ass White people with suburban housewife hobbies. I couldn't have that.

All these billionaires giving 99 percent of their wealth away because their kids suck. Their heirs will be institutions and foundations, not their children because their kids don't have what it takes to be stewards of wealth or have any responsibility. So instead of letting them blow it in 3 generations, they'll have foundations and shit. Warren Buffett gonna have only true heir to his legacy who is gonna take over his company.

Last edited:
lol @ could be a lil more wild.

Sure Fresh Prince was more family friendly but was Martin really "wilder" with the content?

When I say wild I just mean more adult jokes. I mean I think Freah Orince probably mixed it up but Fox in the 90s was viewed as more wild.

When I say wild I just mean more adult jokes. I mean I think Freah Orince probably mixed it up but Fox in the 90s was viewed as more wild.

Martin aint really have more adult jokes tho. he mighta got a few more cuss words off but other than that.. if thats wild to you.. meh

Yes,

If I'm a millionaire and my kid can't make millions...I fucking failed. It ain't his fault, I didn't introduce enough hardship and struggle in his life to let him know that what is mine ain't his. That he hit the lottery and came from a rich person's ballsack. Other people starving to death and shit...nah man.

Being a self-made millionaire in America means you are an exceptionally driven individual, able to focus on one thing and one thing only. Being a wealthy person is an honor and responsibility. Americans don't treat it that way because we don't have a history of royals with traditions of nobility.

A rich kid got the headest of head starts and this motherfucker can't make a million on his own that's a shame.

If I did all this great shit and my kid a basic motherfucker, he can't do shit beside suck in air and live off my name. I couldn't do it. He hit about 16 and I don't see him being anything other than like a professor or a writer, I would adopt me 10 year old and start over. See where I did wrong, fix my mistakes. I need a JFK. I'll probably have me 10 kids and see if one of these motherfuckers viable.

Like Warren Buffet kids, you know, 2 of them are just like regular ass White people with suburban housewife hobbies. I couldn't have that.

All these billionaires giving 99 percent of their wealth away because their kids suck. Their heirs will be institutions and foundations, not their children because their kids don't have what it takes to be stewards of wealth or have any responsibility. So instead of letting them blow it in 3 generations, they'll have foundations and shit. Warren Buffett gonna have only true heir to his legacy who is gonna take over his company.

lol you know most royals did not earn the money and prestige. Maybe the founder did. So how you gonna make somebody driven to make another billion when they are already richer than 99% of the world. What’s the point of being rich if your kids struggle when you worked so they don’t have too. were literally born with it just like children if rich kids. Lol I gotta realize you just be saying shit that sound like advice but it’s nonsense

Martin aint really have more adult jokes tho. he mighta got a few more cuss words off but other than that.. if thats wild to you.. meh

I’m going off of Martin reruns one seemed more for adults one seemed more for families I didn’t mean def comedy jam wild

It’s funny because fresh prince came out 2 years before Martin and Martin feels like such a much more dated show

I watched a few fresh prince Eps then went to Martin and I damn near almost couldn’t get through the ep lol

I didn’t realize martin relied on slapstick so damn much lol

even though they both used lingo and references of stuff at the time, in Martin it really doesn’t hold up

also I equate Martin to Iverson

Iverson whenever anybody brings him up it’s to talk about 2001

anytime you bring up Martin it’s almost always about the fake nino brown ep or when they beating up that rat on the island

sometimes you’ll get the Tommy hearns stuff but eh

That's one of the reasons I really didn't like Martin so much. I really only gave it time because it was set in Detroit and was all Black. Martin himself was entirely too over the top almost all of the time and that shit irritated the fuck outta me. I rarely made it through a whole episode of Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back