Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading the book Gomorra and I see a lot of cultural similarities between hoods in America and Naples. Women running shit. Boys and young men not having any future besides joining the gang. Innocent children being caught in the crossfire. The typical ritual of media and journalists capturing the pain of mothers crying and wailing.

If this shit wasn't full of Italian names, I would think it's about a Crip set in LA or the Latin King in NYC.

First, I wanna know why these got damn Italians don't have a universal reputation as thugs and hoodlums.

These motherfuckers be shooting up store windows for target practice and shit. They are car bombing their rivals. Shooting bazookas at rivals houses.They are teaching boys how to get shot with body armor. Having children to assist in assassinations.

Yet motherfuckers go to Italy for vacation and shit. It's a great country lol. Nah Italy is the shit hole of Europe. This place sucks.

Second, these gangs run the country, they are the political and finance engines for the entire economy of Italy. All the Italian high fashion brands, use their factories, seamstresses and garments. The politicians in these neighbors pay homage.

These motherfuckers are worst than any gang in America. America don't know what real gang activity and crime looks like. It looks like this shit.

it’s cause they are white

Damn, snow bunnies that love the brothers having it hard out here in these internet streets. Poor Big Booty Bri gotta battle it out with the sisters threatening her life in Tik Tok.

Can a big booty pink toe with her Black man and her Black children just enough her life lol.

Where is Kim K. to help her the sisterhood out? She started this pandemic of big assed White girls stealing the brothers away.

Lol .

They don't make female RnB singers like Amerie no more. I wanted to be her husband after I saw the 1 Thing video.

Lol.

Now all of them fucking whisper and get props for that. Lol.

They don't make female RnB singers like Amerie no more. I wanted to be her husband after I saw the 1 Thing video.

Lol.

Now all of them fucking whisper and get props for that. Lol.

I see what you’re saying but Amerie ain’t really the best example son

She’s bad though

If there’s one R&B singer that I thought had mad potential but decided to take a backseat it would be Melanie Fiona

But the early 2010’s was a weird transition in hip hop/R&B to the current sound we hear today

I see what you’re saying but Amerie ain’t really the best example son

She’s bad though

She ain't no superstar but she had her own style, made one of the best songs of the 2000s, got critical acclaim for all her albums.

She's better than most of these RnB chicks we have today.

None of these chicks today are interesting or make anything fun.

What made Sade cool was her being the only fucking whisper singer, plus her voice was deep and sultry with her own band with their own style.

It's a whole generation of these bitches.

It's Starbucks RnB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back