Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyoncé is the gremlin of female R&B music..since the late 00’s she became the gatekeeper

Only ones able to survive and maybe even obtain more influence was/is Rihanna….and no one is touching Mary J Blige no matter what

Decided to go to a happy hour in DC today spontaneously. Im solo. It is my usually spot. Decided to take the metro there because miss me with that DC traffic during rush hour. Im currently walking on one crutch. I hit up there 2 foods an 1 drink special for $20. The drink was of course kind of weak. So I order a long island. Havent had one probably in 2 years. Man, I felt that shit, lol. Not drunk but definitely tipsy . Shit is rough walking with a crutch while intoxicated.

Decided to go to a happy hour in DC today spontaneously. Im solo. It is my usually spot. Decided to take the metro there because miss me with that DC traffic during rush hour. Im currently walking on one crutch. I hit up there 2 foods an 1 drink special for $20. The drink was of course kind of weak. So I order a long island. Havent had one probably in 2 years. Man, I felt that shit, lol. Not drunk but definitely tipsy . Shit is rough walking with a crutch while intoxicated.
Lmao and they laughed at me last week for the wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back