Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say I hope everything is cool with you and hope you’re thriving and idk I just felt like being nice to you

You deserve it
C1DVbxIXAAA6M8l.jpg

Thank you that was really nice of you to say 😭

Damn, snow bunnies that love the brothers having it hard out here in these internet streets. Poor Big Booty Bri gotta battle it out with the sisters threatening her life in Tik Tok.

Can a big booty pink toe with her Black man and her Black children just enough her life lol.

Where is Kim K. to help her the sisterhood out? She started this pandemic of big assed White girls stealing the brothers away.

Lol .

I will say this much about the whole interracial shit. Black women get mad when they see niggas with white chicks, but the reality is that a lot of the dudes were outright rejected by black women. Sure, when they became successful, black women would take notice, but it's crazy that they believe that at that point the niggas should be loyal when they were basically dismissed for most of their lives.

My lil bro Dirk beat the case. Thank God, I can't have anymore of my favorite rappers dead or locked up.

Dirk gonna serenade the streets forever. Can't wait until India done with him for good, that album gonna be fire.

If you know you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back