Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped 20 against these dudes half my age at LA fitness. All 2s too, jacking them shits like Dame out here. Lol, bitch I'm old, I ain't running doing layups, I'm shooting fron 30.

Told them, I was with the shits and used to play at the Rucker with real comp. LA Fitness runs ain't shit.

#11 out now💪🏿‼️

Low key sick of these stories that’s “young man who worked in the refinery from 3am to 3pm to support his mother and siblings, gets accepted on a full scholarship to Yale” ..that ain’t no feel good story.

His bitch of a mother made bad decisions and had that boy being his own daddy, and he was forced to overcome that to go to college like a kid his age pose to do.

Sick of the story not putting onus on the fact that these kids have shitty parents. Mother be having 4 other kids while working as a maid in a hotel and single. A kid shouldn’t have to become an adult too soon to support adults that wanted to be kids too long.

I got my in laws big ass dog barking and growling at me all day. Idk if I can take a whole week of this.

I was barely able to stop myself from wrapping my hands around his throat this morning

Lol didn’t you already once share a terrible dog story?

Low key sick of these stories that’s “young man who worked in the refinery from 3am to 3pm to support his mother and siblings, gets accepted on a full scholarship to Yale” ..that ain’t no feel good story.

His bitch of a mother made bad decisions and had that boy being his own daddy, and he was forced to overcome that to go to college like a kid his age pose to do.

Sick of the story not putting onus on the fact that these kids have shitty parents. Mother be having 4 other kids while working as a maid in a hotel and single. A kid shouldn’t have to become an adult too soon to support adults that wanted to be kids too long.

Nice way to ruin a news story with real life depressing facts

I don't think I'll ever understand why muhfuckas get super indignant when they get caught shoplifting.

I just came back from the Von's down the way 'cause I forgot to get more black tea for the morning (and a can of Asahi beer for tonight). I'm in line behind some broad but I knida noticed security and the manager chick hovering around doing dumb shit. The broad had the belt full but then started telling the cashier to put stuff back. I noticed she had a couple of Ross bags in the cart with her, not too odd 'cause there's one nearby. So she knocks her bill down to $15 pays and tried to leave but the moment she wals away from the cashier security, the manager, and some other cat I think is loss prevention converge on her. LP dude is like "I saw you fill up that Ross bag with cleaning supplies", ole girl is on some denial shit then dude is like "look, you were sloppy and got caught, give us the products back", now she's mad like he's in the wrong and once they call for Metro to come out she starts unloading one of the Ross bags, throwing shit at each of them, talking mad shit and just angry as shit but it's directed towards them.

I'm like, you got caught, let it go. Take the shit you paid for and bounce and maybe they won't trespass you. But now she acting like an ass and dude is like "don't ever come back, you're going to be trespassed". She took the shit she paid for and bailed. I could hear her still talking shit as she ran by me in front of the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back