Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s straight forward…people tend to think a woman seeking a man who is wealthy makes her a gold digger and I disagree

Wanting a financially secure man isn’t the same as wanting a man to take advantage of his wealth
Ehh... if the primary objective is that they gonna take some losses..🤷🏾‍♂️
Its a "small" price i guess

Ehh... if the primary objective is that they gonna take some losses..🤷🏾‍♂️
Its a "small" price i guess

It seems like a grimey deal but it is what it is. Relationships are transactional

Not saying niggas should be trickin on women, but it’s in a woman’s nature to seek the man who has security. Not just financially but mentally.

It’s just up to the man to make sure HE puts her in check or she will lose her position and be replaced. She has to earn it

As for what I said about lazy niggas. If I had a daughter, last thing I want is for her to be with a dude who doesn’t have it together not just financially but mentally.

It seems like a grimey deal but it is what it is. Relationships are transactional

Not saying niggas should be trickin on women, but it’s in a woman’s nature to seek the man who has security. Not just financially but mentally.

It’s just up to the man to make sure HE puts her in check or she will lose her position and be replaced. She has to earn it

As for what I said about lazy niggas. If I had a daughter, last thing I want is for her to be with a dude who doesn’t have it together not just financially but mentally.
Got it. This is case study ....

😦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back