Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol and this is why you don't show niggas you having a good time with people that don't care about @Mister B.

Lol, bruh could've been getting a threesome with Teanna Trump and Mz.Natural for his birthday, someone would be find a way to make that shit lame.
Nah that’s the type of shit ppl dream of nh u posed to stunt on niggas

I can't agree with that. If you're a one hit wonder, sure. Any artist that it a certain level of fame at some point can still put on shows for real audiences and make more than that. They got peers in the game that are out on tours selling out arenas at this very moment. I ain't saying they are failures, but it should be fair to say something went wrong for someone as dope as Beans to be relegated to BDay parties.

You think so. I thought his point was that with all the shit Beans has been through, he's got no right to scoff at performing at a party.
Fam…

the nigga clearly said they was in town for a show already so this was just extra pocket change to maybe perform 3 or 4 songs. Niggas with your outlook is why our older hiphop cats is doing bad cause theres money to be made but the fact that anything not deemed a “look” is frowned upon.

Niggas age out of being “the man” in this culture and thats fine. let them brothers eat off 20 year old classics however they deem fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back