Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk I think that whole thing of rappers falling off needs to die them dudes came out in 2000 if somebody wanna slide them 10,000 to be at a bday party shouldn’t be looked at as failures. Wasn’t like they were selling out stores.

I can't agree with that. If you're a one hit wonder, sure. Any artist that it a certain level of fame at some point can still put on shows for real audiences and make more than that. They got peers in the game that are out on tours selling out arenas at this very moment. I ain't saying they are failures, but it should be fair to say something went wrong for someone as dope as Beans to be relegated to BDay parties.

That's exactly what Beta implied

You think so. I thought his point was that with all the shit Beans has been through, he's got no right to scoff at performing at a party.

I can't agree with that. If you're a one hit wonder, sure. Any artist that it a certain level of fame at some point can still put on shows for real audiences and make more than that. They got peers in the game that are out on tours selling out arenas at this very moment. I ain't saying they are failures, but it should be fair to say something went wrong for someone as dope as Beans to be relegated to BDay parties.

You think so. I thought his point was that with all the shit Beans has been through, he's got no right to scoff at performing at a party.
I missed your initial post on the subject

You was hating also

Beanie or B, hate is hate

Beanie fall from the limelight doesn't change the music he created nor the feeling him and Freeway brought to that celebration
Yo you’re such a troll yo lol

especially since your first comment to his bday celebration was Race Jones

fuck off man

fuck beanie my post had nothing to do with mister B

No, I wasn't. I said it was dope for Mister B.

If my favorite artists showed up at my birthday, the first thing I'd ask them is "What went wrong?" Luckily for them, they still out there selling out arenas.
Yeah....this some next level hate right here

No way ya favorite artist could be bothered performing for a fan birthday huh

All your favorite artists still selling out arenas huh

Thank goodness Hootie and nem booked out for the next 10yrs

bruh beaning sigel last album came out like 06 maybe yea he big during the roc a fella era but those were his only albums. And I’m sure 80s rappers get old school shows for older fans too. But beans in his prime was t selling out shows in all states. Maybe east coast.
I just think y’all feel like these rappers are bigger or need to be bigger when in reality they were not that large as far as popularity. Going plat in 2002 means nothing today.

Dope, though I don't know if this is a good look for you or a bad look for them.

giphy.gif
Beanie sigel last released an album 10 years ago, got dissed by meek mill, got knocked out backstage, got hoed out by Charlemagne, got shot at 40 years old, lost a lung, and now performs at teacher’s birthday parties

This was my comment at mister B's post
Dope. Hmmm, ill give it until 2pm eastern time before someone.........well ill wait

Lost my bet, but I knew someone was gonna hate. Though I really thought it was gonna be lurk, lol

Yo you’re such a troll yo lol

especially since your first comment to his bday celebration was Race Jones

fuck off man

fuck beanie my post had nothing to do with mister B
Iirc this was a Philly event. Or least it was presented as a Philly event. Race lives in Philly🤷🏿‍♂️. See how that thread was woven

The next member I mentioned was Du cause he a Beanie stan. And Bmore and Philly relatively close. See how that thread was woven

You hating on Beans and B at 2 in the morning tho....

Yeah....this some next level hate right here

No way ya favorite artist could be bothered performing for a fan birthday huh

All your favorite artists still selling out arenas huh

Thank goodness Hootie and nem booked out for the next 10yrs

Is it your dream to have a rapper perform at your birthday or something nigga? You seem to be getting emotional.

Yes, my favorite artists are selling out arenas, and no I wouldn't want any artist I like performing at my Bday. I'd rather them be somewhere else making some real money in front of a real crowd.

If you disagree, cool

No, I wasn't. I said it was dope for Mister B.

If my favorite artists showed up at my birthday, the first thing I'd ask them is "What went wrong?" Luckily for them, they still out there selling out arenas.

Bruh who are your favorite artists? If you say some shit like Redman or MOP you trippin

Beanie's situation has more to do with his voice being messed up than anything else.

Same thing that happened to D.O.C. back in the day.

@Mister B.

Has Beanie's voice gotten any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back