Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having your favorite artists show up at your private event to perform is cool as shit.

Comedians and musical acts do private events all the time.

I had several currently big name acts do private shit for me when they just started out.

Is it your dream to have a rapper perform at your birthday or something nigga? You seem to be getting emotional.

Yes, my favorite artists are selling out arenas, and no I wouldn't want any artist I like performing at my Bday. I'd rather them be somewhere else making some real money in front of a real crowd.

If you disagree, cool
Why I gotta be emotional cause you a hater?

And somehow above even having your favorite artists performing exclusive for you and ya family and friends

Who knew Beanie still collecting would trigger you so

Why I gotta be emotional cause you a hater?

And somehow above even having your favorite artists performing exclusive for you and ya family and friends

Who knew Beanie still collecting would trigger you so

lol @ you saying I'm triggered because you feel the need to keep coming at me calling me a hater.

I said it was dope that @Mister B. got to have them at his party. He looked happy, so good for him.

I said that I'd prefer artists that I like, like Beanie, to be still able to get big paydays in front of big crowds.

Who exactly am I hating on here?

lol @ you saying I'm triggered because you feel the need to keep coming at me calling me a hater.

I said it was dope that @Mister B. got to have them at his party. He looked happy, so good for him.

I said that I'd prefer artists that I like, like Beanie, to be still able to get big paydays in front of big crowds.

Beanie has a catalogue he can still get paid paid touring especially overseas

Beanie has a catalogue he can still get paid paid touring especially overseas

That what I thought, and that's why I'm surprised to see him doing this. That said maybe Mister B's wife knows him and he did it as a favor for her or maybe he was just in the mood to make some quick money for some light work. Who knows.

Lol at this inconsistent bullshit. You def hating on Beans and his fans by association

You don't know Beanie circumstances or if he still wanna rock big crowds or go on tour. Man's was ok with doing something local. His fans there were certainly happy for it

And yet in your infinite fandom you think you can somehow turn ya nose up at it. Cause 1/2 of Wu on tour😕

It's the audacity for me

Lol at this inconsistent bullshit. You def hating on Beans and his fans by association

You don't know Beanie circumstances or if he still wanna rock big crowds or go on tour. Man's was ok with doing something local. His fans there were certainly happy for it

And yet in your infinite fandom you think you can somehow turn ya nose up at it. Cause 1/2 of Wu on tour😕

It's the audacity for me

You're right. I don't know Bean's situation. He might enjoy doing local shit like this and not care about making bigger money.

Mister B's wife pulled some cool shit off. He enjoyed it and that's good. We can leave it at that.

Why are you comparing drake getting paid atleast half a million to perform for a real estate guy’s daughter at a club in Manhattan to mister B’s soirée?

Iirc this was a Philly event. Or least it was presented as a Philly event. Race lives in Philly🤷🏿‍♂️. Se how that thread was woven

The next member I mentioned was Du cause he a Beanie stan. And Bmore and Philly relatively close. See how that thread was woven

You hating on Beans and B at 2 in the morning tho....
you took it away from mister B and made it about other posters though lol

Why are you comparing drake getting paid atleast half a million to perform for a real estate guy’s daughter at a club in Manhattan to mister B’s soirée?

you took it away from mister B and made it about other posters though lol
Did I hate on either?

I accept apologies in advance btw

Beanie sigel last released an album 10 years ago, got dissed by meek mill, got knocked out backstage, got hoed out by Charlemagne, got shot at 40 years old, lost a lung, and now performs at teacher’s birthday parties

Lol chill son…a lot of young bullies get their tables turned when they get older

But Beanie still a great MC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back