Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk I wouldn't want a celebrity to physically be at my birthday party. @Mister B. These niggas more excited about the fact two rap legends were there verses it being a celebration of you. Fuck that ...but happy belated born day.

No shade to your wife and if that made your born day then I get it....I guess "celebrity" is not for everyone

Shit I am the mf celebrity 🤣

Oh yeah reminder that
I respect that.

None of this was my call. My wife put all this shit together. The party was dope enough. Them two just put it over the top.

Last edited:
So, my wife threw me a 40th B-day party last night.

….and she got FREEWAY and BEANIE SIEGEL to perform.

View attachment 942027View attachment 942028View attachment 942029View attachment 942030View attachment 942031View attachment 942032

HOLY FUCK.

Dope, though I don't know if this is a good look for you or a bad look for them.

giphy.gif

Beanie sigel last released an album 10 years ago, got dissed by meek mill, got knocked out backstage, got hoed out by Charlemagne, got shot at 40 years old, lost a lung, and now performs at teacher’s birthday parties

Lol I mean was he supposed to be in his prime forever. He wasn’t Jay Z. And you would t want Freddie Gibbs at your birthday party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back